• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Beer Did You Drink Today (2019)

Cloud Shapes by Hardywood. Not a
Bad NEIPA. I say NEIPA because that’s what they describe it as. However, I’d describe it as more of a normal IPA.

Had a pour of Distractions Grasp @ American Solera. Got to be one of the best ones I've had from them. Collaboration stout with Horus Aged Ales(out of Oceanside, California). Stout conditioned on Geisha coffee, coconut, hazelnuts and vanilla beans. The lacing was crazy.

20190614_122820.jpg

20190614_123537.jpg

I love it either way, but time has definitely tempered any alcohol. The vanilla seems less pronounced though.

Those have about a 50/50 chance of infection. Glad you still had a good one. Was it kept in a fridge?

Those have about a 50/50 chance of infection. Glad you still had a good one. Was it kept in a fridge?
The first one I opened was. Was quite comical really.... Opened it over our new living room loveseat. I never moved so fast in my life, and how I didn’t get any on the fabric is a miracle. Thank god for hardwood floors.

They both were refrigerated since 2015. All of the Prairie beer I have received from you has been refrigerated continuously.

Last edited:
The first one I opened was. Was quite comical really.... Opened it over our new living room loveseat. I never moved so fast in my life, and how I didn’t get any on the fabric is a miracle. Thank god for hardwood floors.

They both were refrigerated since 2015. All of the Prairie beer I have received from you has been refrigerated continuously.

The older Prairie beers with wax, have been having infection issues lately. Unwaxed are fine. They think it was a cap issue.

Meant to post this last weekend, but...life. Partially barrel aged. Interesting, but I wouldn't buy another one. If I want a hef, it's hard to stray from time tested German brews.

rs8k6o.jpg