• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Beer Did You Drink Today (2019)

Had a few yesterday, while breaking in my smoker and making a loaf of banana bread and a loaf of gingerbread.

Hyper fhost whale in the future - Supposedly a coffee stout, with coconut and vanilla aged in tum barrels. All I got was rum, which isn't a bad thing, but it reminded me of taking a shot of Bacardi.

20191103_155100.jpg

Had a bottle of Epic Imperial Pumpkin Porter. It was a nicely done Pumpkin beer:

20191104_102924.jpg

Had a few yesterday, while breaking in my smoker and making a loaf of banana bread and a loaf of gingerbread.

Hyper fhost whale in the future - Supposedly a coffee stout, with coconut and vanilla aged in tum barrels. All I got was rum, which isn't a bad thing, but it reminded me of taking a shot of Bacardi.

View attachment 28348

i had one of these (thanks to one of my favorite brothers here) even though it tasted like drinking whiskey, I did enjoy it once it warmed up a bit...

9DC1AB75-CFE2-4DA9-9CD6-7AB8D39CE6E1.jpeg

What kind of smoker did you get? I have a Weber Smokey Mountain.

I bought a Masterbuilt, propane smoker. Before that, I had always had an offset box smoker and I'm already liking this one. I need to do some modifications, but it's great so far.

i had one of these (thanks to one of my favorite brothers here) even though it tasted like drinking whiskey, I did enjoy it once it warmed up a bit...

View attachment 28350

Those are great, if you let them warm. Otherwise you're right Bill, it's like drinking whiskey :)