• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Beer Did You Drink Today (2020)

My son and I shared a few Hoppin Frog offerings tonight. Both amazing! First was Vinnamon Sin. A stout aged in cinnamon-vanilla whiskey barrels. Next was Plum Tuckered Out. At 17% ABV, this double porter packs a punch. 3094030941

Our governor’s catch phrases during this while finding people out and not adhering to social distancing protocols have been “Knock it off.” And “Shut it down.” A local print company then made them into t-shirts, and then this brewery collabed with them for the can label artwork.

"Knock it off" makes me think of my old gym teacher in junior high. Although he would call us all donkeys, so it would be like, "Knock it off, donkeys!"

View attachment 31033
Our governor’s catch phrases during this while finding people out and not adhering to social distancing protocols have been “Knock it off.” And “Shut it down.” A local print company then made them into t-shirts, and then this brewery collabed with them for the can label artwork.

You get some freakin good brews!