• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Beer Did You Drink Today (2021)

I’ve never been a big beer drinker and generally don’t care for most IPAs and lagers, BUT I’ve always enjoyed porters and especially stouts. I stopped in Total Wine to find a couple of German beers for my son who was coming over for dinner and a late night cigar. Spending 9 months in Germany and Romania (courtesy of the 10th Mountain Div.) he got him hooked German beer. I also decided to pick up a couple of stouts. One was Founders KBS. Oh my! What a dangerously delicious beer. Maybe it’s because I don’t often drink beer (my adult beverage of choice is single malt), but this was like having dessert. Borrowed the pic below because I drank the KBS without taking a pic.
D4A57CDF-FB60-4CD8-80A3-19C077FC947B.jpeg

I’ve never been a big beer drinker and generally don’t care for most IPAs and lagers, BUT I’ve always enjoyed porters and especially stouts. I stopped in Total Wine to find a couple of German beers for my son who was coming over for dinner and a late night cigar. Spending 9 months in Germany and Romania (courtesy of the 10th Mountain Div.) he got him hooked German beer. I also decided to pick up a couple of stouts. One was Founders KBS. Oh my! What a dangerously delicious beer. Maybe it’s because I don’t often drink beer (my adult beverage of choice is single malt), but this was like having dessert. Borrowed the pic below because I drank the KBS without taking a pic.
View attachment 49618
If you ever come across CBS, that is a great one as well. Founders also does quite a few KBS variants on tap that we that they release in bottles from time to time. They are all stellar.

If you ever come across CBS, that is a great one as well. Founders also does quite a few KBS variants on tap that we that they release in bottles from time to time. They are all stellar.
Thanks, I’ll definitely look for that one. I’m now a fan of two things from Michigan, the Red Wings and Founders.

CBS has been discontinued last I heard. Sad 😞

Thanks, I’ll definitely look for that one. I’m now a fan of two things from Michigan, the Red Wings and Founders.
CBS sucked! At least the recent release as of two years ago did. I’m sure brothers like Jeff @CigarStone that know beer like I do would agree. I was so looking forward and then disappointed when Founders released it again. The OR was so damn good too!

Yep, Founders has come out with some good new stuff, particularly in the Espresso line, but CBS is a waste of money.
CBS sucked! At least the recent release as of two years ago did. I’m sure brothers like Jeff @CigarStone that know beer like I do would agree. I was so looking forward and then disappointed when Founders released it again. The OR was so damn good too!

How does that bottle opener work

It’s basically a lever. It’s built and functions so that it doesn’t bend or ruin the cap. The serrated piece is for cutting wax. A guy here in Tulsa makes them (yopeners) with his son and they’re made of whiskey barrel staves. I’ve grabbed one of my best bottles, as an example.

5CD2EFB5-58F4-4B37-AE96-8E434BA158C4.jpeg6E7E57CB-095E-4898-964B-B2CFD3359501.jpegF3829756-CD9D-4D92-BE50-EBF88F71F934.jpeg75FC8339-0192-4AD5-9B2B-6CB3528D2FEE.jpeg