• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Beer Did You Drink Today (2021)

How did that end up tasting? I'm quite intrigued... I'd try it if I had the chance but I bet I wouldn't like it. I love IPAs but not so much the fruity or malty varieties.
It’s really good. I have a few buddies who claim to get an actual cotton candy type flavor from it. I don’t personally. It is slightly fruity due to the citra hops, but I don’t believe there is any added flavoring is that’s what makes you hesitant. I would recommend trying it at least once.

I’m not sure if they sell outside of Michigan or not at this point. If your curiosity gets the best of you, hit me up.

Okay, that makes sense. If the sweetness is from the hops I get it and might like that. My favorites are typically west coast IPAs that have a really clean and clear profile. I'm not a fan of those heavy east coast ipa's that are really malty/hazy. Not my thing. Glad you enjoyed it!

Okay, that makes sense. If the sweetness is from the hops I get it and might like that. My favorites are typically west coast IPAs that have a really clean and clear profile. I'm not a fan of those heavy east coast ipa's that are really malty/hazy. Not my thing. Glad you enjoyed it!
Fruit could be from the hops, sweetness has to come from malt or adjuncts.

Finishing up this nice sunny Hump Day here in the Suburbs of Hell with a Jai Alai IPA from Cigar City Brewery in Tampa. One of my favorites.

Edit: on the bottom it says canned 4/20/21. Nothing like a fresh can of beer!

View attachment 44031
I really like this stuff! Local place right down the street has it and some other unusual offerings but sadly the wife doesn’t like to go there often. I think it’s because the bartender always starts pouring shots of jameson when we walk in..

It's finally 5 o'clock here in the Suburbs of Hell, and hot enough to be the actual place. A HaeHae from Evil Twin Brewery, right here in Hell Itself (Queens). Note the ABV. This will go nicely with an Illusione 88, which I'm about to light...

20210706_170347.jpgGIF_20210706_170738.jpg