• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leinenkugel's Classic Amber. I've got a soft spot for almost anything Leinie's

Rogue Dead Guy Ale - I enjoyed it, but wasn't exactly blown away. I still have 5 left, so I'm definitely going to give it another chance

This is probably one of there better brews ... I love Dead Guy Ale and Chocolate Stout... they sell Dead Guy Ale by the 1/2 growler at the stores.

Enjoy the last five.

Dry Hopped St. Rogue's Red, available in six packs. Hands down my favorite beer from Rogue, which I'm not the biggest fan of.

Last night I pulled the first pint of my homebrew english bitter. It is absolutely horrible. :angry:

It is very under attenuated and not hop character to it at all. The weird thing is that this was a 15 gallon batch that 3 of us split and mine is the only one that is bad.

Maui Brewing CoCoNut Porter that I got in a trade with MAS Puros. Outstanding. I understand the love it gets. :love:

Last night started off with TurboDog Stout (liked it alot), Boddington's Pub Ale (liked alot) Belhaven Scottish Ale (liked it alot) and I think a Fuller's ESB (liked alot). I'm starting to understand some of you people that branch out a little. That was good stuff.

Edit to add: Breckinridge Oatmeal Stout. MmmMmmGood.

Last night started off with TurboDog Stout (liked it alot)

awesome! TurboDog is one that I always have in my fridge.

I didn't realize it was available elsewhere. I'm glad to hear that some folks from other places are enjoying this excellent Louisiana brew!

The other night, I tried some Chimay...a red and a blue. Maybe I don't have a very defined palate, but I couldn't tell much difference between the two. Slightly fruity aroma, but not overpowering. I enjoyed them both.

TurboDog and most other Abita beers have been in TX for a while...

Tuesday night I had a Ten Fidy from 2008...my god that stuff ages very well! I have 3 left and a 4pack from 2009 aging with it. I may need to add a few 4packs in there.

Tuesday night I had a Ten Fidy from 2008...my god that stuff ages very well! I have 3 left and a 4pack from 2009 aging with it. I may need to add a few 4packs in there.
I am down to my last can from a 2008 4pack, Ten Fidy is truly
and awesome IS.

Cane and Abel Hopped Red Rye and Stone Smoked Porter

Both are fantastic but the porter is something else!

I spent the night hydro testing and sampling all of my sour homebrews and then tested a bottle of my Redemption clone to see if it was ready for the homebrew pass on another board. Now I'm drinking the Redemption clone from the keg. :thumbs:

Couple of Dale's Pale Ale with a Boli Bonita 2006 and H. Upmann Coronas Minor 2007.

I've got a Stone Smoked Porter to try out. Interested to see how it goes down.

Couple of Dale's Pale Ale with a Boli Bonita 2006 and H. Upmann Coronas Minor 2007.

I've got a Stone Smoked Porter to try out. Interested to see how it goes down.

I do not think you will be disappointed. It set a wonderful base for an ESG I had the other day.

Just had a Weyerbacher (need to look every time for sp) Insanity. At 11.10% I expected a bigger kick but it was quite smooth. Almost with a winelike quality. Quite tasty.

The Flying Dog Double Dog Double Pale Ale I am on is pretty hopped up so also tasty.

About halfway through a Gubna that's pretty tasty. Really reminds me of Alpine Nelson.

Status
Not open for further replies.