• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL @ upsidedown Founders labels...apparently they are more common than you would think.

Tonight I had a 2009 Stone RIS that has aged nicely. After that was a few Ska Modus Hoperandi that are loaded with hops...one of the most hop forward IPAs I've had. I would have mistaked it for a DIPA if I would have been drinking this in a blind tasting.

I really like the Modus Hoperandi. You are correct that it is very hop forward, but there is something about it I really enjoy.

LOL @ upsidedown Founders labels...apparently they are more common than you would think.

Tonight I had a 2009 Stone RIS that has aged nicely. After that was a few Ska Modus Hoperandi that are loaded with hops...one of the most hop forward IPAs I've had. I would have mistaked it for a DIPA if I would have been drinking this in a blind tasting.

I really like the Modus Hoperandi. You are correct that it is very hop forward, but there is something about it I really enjoy.
I guess I know what I will be drinking this weekend .. Thanks Brent! ;) :D :laugh: :thumbs:

I had a bomber of Kern River Just Outstanding IPA. The hoppy/resiny flavor reminded me of Stone IPA but balanced with a bit more malt. Pretty good!

Dogfish Head Midas Touch. Not something to quench a thirst after cutting grass all day, but a very good beverage to sit down and savor.

On Saturday I had planned on going to Southern Tier and check out the new facility, but that trip fell through. Maybe next weekend.

We've got Odell's in town now, so I tried out their IPA. Pretty good. Great Lakes is coming to town any day now... Good to see these breweries branching out and doing well for themselves.

We've got Odell's in town now, so I tried out their IPA. Pretty good. Great Lakes is coming to town any day now... Good to see these breweries branching out and doing well for themselves.

You guys have got it good there for sure! Odell's IPA is one of my favorites, and Great Lakes makes great beer too.

You guys have got it good there for sure! Odell's IPA is one of my favorites, and Great Lakes makes great beer too.

Well, like the good / typical American, I'm taking it for granted immediately. :)

I am enjoying the higher abv.

Aventinus (different and I really enjoyed it) Belhaven (becoming one of my favorites) Trappistes Rochefort 8 (where has this been all my life?) Three Philosphers from Ommegang (good, but I felt it this morning) Boddington's from a can (simply not the same as from a tap).

Aventinus (different and I really enjoyed it) Belhaven (becoming one of my favorites) Trappistes Rochefort 8 (where has this been all my life?) Three Philosphers from Ommegang (good, but I felt it this morning) Boddington's from a can (simply not the same as from a tap).

If you drank all of those today, you would be my hero.

Over the last few days I had some really killer beers.
Modus Hoperandi
Founders Breakfast Stout
Founders Porter
New Glarus Unplugged Cherry Stout

I just had a Heineken. Before that, I had a Heineken. Before that, I believe I had a Heineken. Yep. Heineken. I think I may tattoo a red Heineken star somewhere on my body...perhaps on my scrotum to show how much of an all star I am. Heineken. Not too drunk right now but I will be after another or three more Heinekens. Heinekens, it's like that. I like Heinekens. If Budweiser is the king of beers, then Heineken is the Zeus of all beers. Yes....I am going to continue on my rant. Heineken. I love me some Heineken. I'm going to have another Heineken. My daughter is crying for some inane reason...maybe her pajamas are wrinkled. That little prissy princess is like that. What a pain in the ass that little one is! She needs a Heineken. Heineken.

Haha! I love it, Nasty! Although calling Heineken the "Zeus of beers" is one of the more offensive things I've ever read. To each his own.
:cool:

Founders Dirty Bastard Ale. I honestly don't think I've had a bad beer from Founders yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.