• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I just had a velvety, silky, roasty, med bodied stout and probably one of the best in a while.
Brewmasters Reserve Imperial Stout 2008, thanks to a montana local this was a treat and a half. I have been sick these past 3 weeks so last night I got my taste buds back I decided to treat myself and boy what a treat. Not a very thick or chewy stout but very drinkable and smooth. I loved it... too bad there are no more :(

Thank you brother from Montana!

:thumbs:

The bourbon barleywine from the same series will be on it's way to you soon...

Victory Hop Wallop. Picked up a case of Saranac 12 beers of summer for the weekend

Deschutes Summer Ale. Excellent. Perfect for the season. Now if I could have some luck hunting down that Synbrychoff Porter. Thanks a lot Justin. :)

Deschutes Summer Ale. Excellent. Perfect for the season. Now if I could have some luck hunting down that Synbrychoff Porter. Thanks a lot Justin. :)
Liar - I saw you drinking Sierra Nevada last night.

Me = PBR in a King Can.

The Sierra Nevada was not so good.

WHHHAAAA??? Man, I love me some Sierra Nevada. Torpedo is in my regular rotation.

Making my way through some Anderson Valley Hop Ottin' IPA at the moment though.

3362013610_66abf1d64e.jpg

Well I just had a velvety, silky, roasty, med bodied stout and probably one of the best in a while.
Brewmasters Reserve Imperial Stout 2008, thanks to a montana local this was a treat and a half. I have been sick these past 3 weeks so last night I got my taste buds back I decided to treat myself and boy what a treat. Not a very thick or chewy stout but very drinkable and smooth. I loved it... too bad there are no more :(

Thank you brother from Montana!

:thumbs:

The bourbon barleywine from the same series will be on it's way to you soon...
:thumbs: :D :D

Had a Alaskan Baltic Porter ... that was a nice porter. I really enjoyed this. I would recommend this to everyone, wish it was more attainable!
Thanks Greg

WHHHAAAA??? Man, I love me some Sierra Nevada. Torpedo is in my regular rotation.

Never been a fan of the Pale Ale. For me, it just tastes bitter. Nothing else there. The Celebration Ale is another one people seem to adore. I don't get it. However, I do like the Bigfoot Ale, and also the Wet Hop.

Last night was Great Lakes Eliot Ness amber lager. That's a fanatastic beer.

Never been a fan of the Pale Ale. For me, it just tastes bitter. Nothing else there. The Celebration Ale is another one people seem to adore. I don't get it. However, I do like the Bigfoot Ale, and also the Wet Hop.

Last night was Great Lakes Eliot Ness amber lager. That's a fanatastic beer.

I'm a huge fan of the Eliot Ness as well. Used to get loads olf Great Lakes back in college as one of my roommates had an older brother who worked for Great Lakes. Sadly, its tough to find in NYC.

My buddy dropped off a retired wine barrel that he picked up for me and brought me a few bottles of his homebrew so I've been drinking those all night.

Just got in from mowing, and after cleaning up, decided to take down another Surly Furious.

Well these past few days I've had some really nice non-local beers.
I've enjoyed Gumballhead, Nugget Nectar, Consecration batch 4 and enjoying a Maracaibo Especial.

Had a Rush River bottle of IPA today. Unfortunately the waitress did not care to mention that they had the Rush River Double IPA on tap. :sign:

Had a Rush River bottle of IPA today. Unfortunately the waitress did not care to mention that they had the Rush River Double IPA on tap. :sign:

Double Bubble... Good beer.

Mpls Town Hall Masala Mama
Furious
Highland Oatmeal Porter

Status
Not open for further replies.