• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How'd you like that Maui Coconut Porter? That's still one of my favorite porters.

I love them Clint! The have a really nice balance of bitterness and a light smoky after taste.

Have you had the Imperial Coconut Porter from them? It's amazing stuff and what I wish the canned version tasted like. Tons of chocolate and coconut sweetness.

I've been drinking crazy things the past few weeks.

2011 Black Tuesday on NYE
2011 Barrel Aged Yeti
Williamsburg AleWerks Cafe Royal - damn good!
Bruery 2 Turtle Doves

How'd you like that Maui Coconut Porter? That's still one of my favorite porters.

I love them Clint! The have a really nice balance of bitterness and a light smoky after taste.

Have you had the Imperial Coconut Porter from them? It's amazing stuff and what I wish the canned version tasted like. Tons of chocolate and coconut sweetness.

I've been drinking crazy things the past few weeks.

2011 Black Tuesday on NYE
2011 Barrel Aged Yeti
Williamsburg AleWerks Cafe Royal - damn good!
Bruery 2 Turtle Doves

I like their Pumpkin Ale and Coffeehouse Stout as well. Good stuff!

Had a Rogue Chipotle Ale from 09 tonight...... Held up very well in the beer cooler all this time. Nice spicy finish on this beer that didn't seem overdone, and I was pleasantly surprised how ale/spicy smoked peppers worked.

Just finished a Weyerbacher Old Heathen, now I've moved on to a Terrapin Wake n Bake.

Love the WnB but have you had the Choc milk stout? And how have you been?

Sup dude, been good! You? I haven't had the Choc milk stout. I went by the liquor store and the guy is telling me about it and it just didn't sound very appetizing.

Having a Brew Free or Die IPA from 21st Amendment. Good stuff!

Barrier Brewing Desolation Ale. A nice, hoppy version of a winter warmer. On one hand I wish they were a bigger brewery so some of you guys could taste the amazing stuff they put out, but on the other, I'd be worried that them getting too big may not be the best thing. But if you're ever in the LI area, they do growler fills just about every Saturday.

Killer Penguin from Boulder Beer Company. This is my first try of this seasonal staple. I have always heard a ton about it, but never seen it in stores. Until this year and I am stockpiling this baby. It is very good.

Having a Nugget Nectar from last years Troegg's release. These hold up pretty well if you can keep them in a fridge after purchase. They evolve into something I don't care for if stored on the shelf. Even if kept in a cool basement.

Last night an Avery White Rascal which was very good, tonight a Rahr Iron Thistle seasonal. I'm liking the Thistle quite a bit, makes me want to explore more of the wee heavy\ scotch ales out there.

Tomorrow, during football, a few of us will be sharing a beer line up that includes:
Real Ale Sisyphus & Nut Cracker, Boulevard Two Jokers, Deschutes Inversion & Red Chair, and probably more Iron Thistle... at least that'll get us started.

Sam Adams Alpine Spring... This is a new beer by Cook and it is fantastic. 10 of 12 down during the Pats game.

Paul

Sam Adams Alpine Spring... This is a new beer by Cook and it is fantastic. 10 of 12 down during the Pats game.

Paul

ugh. IMHO, this beer kinda sucks. Probably because I didn't do any research before I ordered one at dinner the other night, and found it was closer to a heffe than what they claim is an Premium Lager.

Tonight (and many more to come): Smuttynose IPA

Will

Picked up a few of these locally brewed stouts here in Manchester NH. I am by no means a beer expert but this was really good. I like guiness so said what the hell!

gallery_13257_1558_765223.jpg

Looks tasty though, makes me want to grab another Iron Thistle.

Thus far Rahr's Iron Thistle and New Belgium's La Folie. I love sour beers.

Drank my first Three Floyds Anniversary Stout and it was everything they said it was, chocolate, raspberry with plenty of hoppy flavor without the strong alcohol taste. Four years should make this brew a five star. Wish i had a better taste capacity but i know what i like!

Status
Not open for further replies.