• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three Floyds 15th Anniversary ale, one excellent brew, i could taste the Mexican chocolate and the hops were prevalent with spice through out! One excellent brew no doubt! :thumbs:

Saturday, Boulevard Bully Porter and Irish Ale. Good solid drinkers! A couple of Shiner Bocks on Sunday.

Three Floyds 15th Anniversary ale, one excellent brew, i could taste the Mexican chocolate and the hops were prevalent with spice through out! One excellent brew no doubt! :thumbs:

I enjoyed the hell outta this brew on St. Patty's Day! Good stuff!!

Surly Coffee Bender
GI Bourbon County Stout 2009
The Abyss 2010
Boulevard Bourbon Barrel Quad

Yeah I only found one bottle as well.

You need to get a couple bottles of the Rye on Rye, really tasty.

Boulevard Bourbon Barrel Quad

How many cases of BBBQ did you hoard? That stuff's gooda!

Unfortunately I didn't have time to track any down this year. Luckily Matt (fatman1267) got a bottle of it for us to drink.

You get what you give! You were a good friend and hooked me up last year.

Had Hopslam on tap yesterday. Then had a bottle of KBS. Pretty damn good fresh! The flavor does a pretty good job of masking the 11.2% ABV. Plenty of oak, bourbon, and vanilla flavors. :love:

Stone collaboration Cherry Chocolate Stout. I think the sourness in the cherries is a tad more present than the last bottle I had. Not bad. Unique. I'd say if you told me this was a quasi-sour stout I'd dig it a good amount.

I found heaven on earth last night! They opened a Capital Ale House in Downtown Fredericksburg.

Had a few Liefman's Oud Bruins on tap. I really found it to be pleasant once it sat for a few minutes. Plenty of caramelized sugars and sour green apples on the finish.

Every year a group of us charter a bus and road trip to area microbreweries and pubs. Yesterday we hit four sites in Pittsburgh. There were several home brewers on the bus, so there was plenty of home made nector flowing on the ride down and back.

Pittsburgh microbreweries:

Penn Brewery Pilsner and their multiple award winning Weizen
Hofbrauhaus Marzen in a one liter mug that came home with me (bought and paid for)
The Church Brew Works Pious Monk Dunkel

We also stopped at The Sharp Edge Beer Emporium. This isn't a microbrewery, but they have a phenominal selection of imported and specialty beers. I had a Piraat Triple IPA and a Dekoninck Triple Belgian ale.

Tell me about it. Although, we are in FL for vacation and it is summer here all year long.

I had a Sam Adams summer ale a few days ago too! It was pretty good, yesterday I had a well's banana bread beer. Didn't care for it much.

Had this on Saturday night:

JW Lee's Harvest Ale 1997

This was awesome and proof positive that beer can age well. My friend bought it in 2000 and has had it in a wine fridge ever since.

It was the best beer of the night, and we had plenty of good ones (Odell's Bourbon Barrel Stout; Founders Imperial Stout; Boulevard Rye-on-Rye).

Status
Not open for further replies.