• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha. At a 50's themed bday party, so far have had a Captain Lawrence Pale just to whet the whistle then moved into some Miller High Life, Schaefer and Utica Club. Yet to conquer the Pabst and Narragansett.

Bolt Cutter!<br /><br />Linky
<br />Nice Paul. I thought you were going to drink that tomorrow for victory

No I never plan any victory drink or smoke! I just go with it. I was going to drink it during the early game then work on the review tomorrow night but I knew that would not happen as planned during the game!
Cool, enjoy tomorrow. There is going to be some great football.

Your absolutely right! Have a good night

I saw a commercial for the new Beck's Sapphire and decided to pick up a sixer to try yesterday. Not a bad session beer and very refreshing at 6%.
Although I haven't tried the regular Beck's in several years, I suspect it was just a repackage to boost sales. Seemed to taste a lot like the original.

Brown's Oatmeal Stout, Brown's Heffeweizen, Brown's Whiskey Porter, Brown's Brown Ale, and one more Brown's Oatmeal Stout.

I had some Lagunits IPA's, and Sucks while watching ome great football. Enjoyed a Racer X while smoking. Ready to pass out and repeat tomorrow.

Faceoff of bourbon barrel aged stouts:

gallery_1425_515_79940.jpg

No clear winner, both were excellent with their own characteristics. I think BCBS is the gold standard for bourbon barrel stouts so the Black Note had a lot to live up. It did. It was very good but in a different way. Creamier, smoother, whereas the BCBS is more bourbon forward.

The only problem is finding more Black Note! Not easy, but I'm looking....

Found this in my local Vons, and had to pick it up. I've been a GB fan for a while and upon laying eyes on this I knew I had to try it.

GB_IPB_zps93880433.jpg

If all Pilsners tasted like this, I would drink them more often. Imaging a moderately hopp'd Pils, that has a smooth mouth feel and a great hoppy aftertaste. Bottle was about $12, so enjoy every drop!

I saw a commercial for the new Beck's Sapphire and decided to pick up a sixer to try yesterday. Not a bad session beer and very refreshing at 6%.
Although I haven't tried the regular Beck's in several years, I suspect it was just a repackage to boost sales. Seemed to taste a lot like the original.

Went and did a side by side of the two. The Sapphire is definitly smoother, better/fuller flavor, and no skunky light struck after taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.