• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bsneed51 said:
Suddenly I want a gum ball machine.

And some Ten Fidy.

Get down to Springvegas sometime and you can have both.  :p

Had these 2 last night.

C77B2418-D56F-46B5-9E6F-84EC324A32B4-2134-0000011436D64A6F_zps00e87e7e.jpg

25FBF0E5-0454-4E17-93EA-6D738A00B759-2134-00000114256B5729_zps85baba92.jpg

Some more Lagunitas Sucks last night.  I'll be very sad when I can't find this on the shelves anymore.

The Black Cloud said:
Some more Lagunitas Sucks last night.  I'll be very sad when I can't find this on the shelves anymore.
Whole heartedly agree. I wish they Wolff make this their regular release and make the Brown Sugga a limited.

ilikefishes said:
Whole heartedly agree. I wish they Wolff make this their regular release and make the Brown Sugga a limited.
You should use your computer more often  :laugh:

They call that bottle the little growler. They can only sell growlers and don't bottle. The only way to get their beers is directly at the brewery or at a local bar or restaurant.

pyro92 said:
Any one have any experience with any good gluten free beers?
Yes my bro-in-law has celiac and he loves Estrella damn daura, omission (this is the best gf beer I've had), and new grist.

Golfanatic said:
Any one have any experience with any good gluten free beers?
Yes my bro-in-law has celiac and he loves Estrella damn daura, omission (this is the best gf beer I've had), and new grist.
Hmmm, I'll keep an eye out for those. Only one I can find around me is Red Bridge and I don't care for it. I stick with Woodchuck cider for now. I'll have to find a place to order some. Sorry to hijack the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.