• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
gallery_1425_515_22409.jpg

Minty fresh!  (Not really, as the mint flavor is muted and quite tasty)  Interesting and well blended/brewed, but it's Stone so of course it is!

gallery_1425_515_11356.jpg

Grilled some steaks yesterday since it was so nice here.  This is kinda my go-to beer lately.  So glad I bought multiple cases of it.

Poured a glass of Yellow Kite Pilsner to enjoy while smoking a Canadian RE Bolivar
Beer+and+Smoke-1.jpg

Backslide said:
Poured a glass of Yellow Kite Pilsner to enjoy while smoking a Canadian RE Bolivar
Beer+and+Smoke-1.jpg

That lools like a great afternoon! :thumbs:

Big Sky Cowboy Coffee Porter  -  I'm a big fan of this one.  If you like coffee beers it's definitely worth grabbing a 6 pack if you can find it.

last night i had Bronx Black Pale ale, Evil Twin Femme Fetal Noir, Speakeasy Black and White cookie, and Barrier Greenroom Pale ale
all very tasty

Nope I'm wishing I didn't have that last one last night at this point... A couple Guinness and a few Coors Light at B-day dinner!

Paul

sigar_zealot said:
My first beer of 2013. I think the bartender called it "Lost Abby Delorean".  
Maybe Devotion or Deliverance.  I've never had Devotion but Deliverance is quite excellent.

a bottle of Pliny a couple of days back and a pint of Yellow Kite last night. 

Sampler at lunch today!
gallery_13257_1558_403007.jpg

Hobgoblin
Boddingtons
Speckled Hen
Monty Python's Holy Grail Ale

gallery_13257_1558_2599817.jpg

Currently enjoying this from my beer secret santa! Thanks Kendal.

Lips of Faith Biere de Garde
Stone Vertical Epic 12  (Yikes.  Stone really dropped the ball on the last two years of Vertical Epics.)

Status
Not open for further replies.