• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went out to eat dinner last night, Land @ 82nd Street & 2nd Ave, it's a Thai place. I decided to have the whole Thai experience and order a Thai beer. I ordered one named Chang. Loved it. Tasted like a Red Stripe, only a bit more bitter.

Tonight I'll be celebrating the passing of another year with my very first bottle of FFF Dreadnaught. Cheers!

Saturday we had a ridiculous bash to celebrate our daughters 1 year old birthday, of course you go overboard for little girls. Once the 20 foot high pink unicorn bouncy house was deflated, the cotton candy machine was gone and the families and children were all on their way home, I decided to open a couple of special bottles. All in all it was the best beer/wine night so far this year.

First, the red wine for the ladies:
33397.jpg

And the beer for the boys:
firestone-walker-11.jpg

Saturday we had a ridiculous bash to celebrate our daughters 1 year old birthday, of course you go overboard for little girls. Once the 20 foot high pink unicorn bouncy house was deflated, the cotton candy machine was gone and the families and children were all on their way home, I decided to open a couple of special bottles. All in all it was the best beer/wine night so far this year.

Sounds like some awesome drinking. How was the 11? My mom picked me up a bottle and is bringing it when she comes in October. My brother still has a bottle of the 10. I'm thinking we need to get together for a mini vertical! I drank my bottle of 10 a long time ago, and it was amazing.

Sounds like some awesome drinking. How was the 11? My mom picked me up a bottle and is bringing it when she comes in October. My brother still has a bottle of the 10. I'm thinking we need to get together for a mini vertical! I drank my bottle of 10 a long time ago, and it was amazing.

Pete, the 11 is very, very good. I shared it with two buddies and all three of us rank it in our all time top 5. I actually rank it in my top 3, accompanied by Vanilla Bean Dark Lord and Supplication 001 so yeah, its a bad ass beer.

I drank A LOT of Bongwater Porter at my FFL auction tonight. That stuff is sooooooooo tasty!

Couple of Coronas at Hooters, now I'm drinking Harvest Moon Pumpkin Ale .. big fan of the pumpkin.

Just polished off the keg of Odell IPA I had in the kegerator. First it was Gordon, then Odell IPA... Next will either be some kind of German Lager or Ofest or possibly a Pale Ale depending on what I have access to.

Pliny the Elder just showed up in several venues around here in keg form. Guess what I've been drinking? :D

This time of year, I'm all over the pumkin ales, tonight, its Harvest Moon (Blue Moon) (More pumpkin, less spice)
...except for John Harvard Pumkin Spice, my fav so far.

I'm in Cincy and my compadre and I scored some BORIS the Crusher, Rogue Chocolate Stout and Avery Oktoberfest Lager. The lager was very nice, BORIS was pretty solid, and Rogue Chocolate was decent. Great brews.

I'm in Cincy and my compadre and I scored some BORIS the Crusher, Rogue Chocolate Stout and Avery Oktoberfest Lager. The lager was very nice, BORIS was pretty solid, and Rogue Chocolate was decent. Great brews.

I've heard good things about the BORIS, but haven't had a chance to try it yet.

Last night a few brothers came over for a poker game. We of course had a few including a bottle of Pliny, Hop Juice and Scotty Karate. All we damn fine beers.

It's been a while since I have been on. Last Night was a buddy of mine's birthday, I drank a Southern Tier PumpKing, 3 Southern Tier Hop Sun, A stone 08 Vertical Epic, A Delirium Tremens, 2 Hoegardens and A couple shots of Jack to cleanse my pallet.

Got the word from the doc yesterday that alcohol shouldn't bother the gall bladder, so I celebrated with a Pliny the Elder. Review to follow at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.