• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
had a Samual Smith Nut Brown Ale and old favorite and a Murphy's Irish Stough (Draught) then converted over to a couple fingers of Highland Park 18yo.

My favorite beer, unfortunately living in the sticks I can't find here. When I ever make it to the cities I make sure I have several.

I had a Moose Drool Brown Ale last night watching the game along with some wings.

I was down to the Navy Club last night for darts with a buddy, and we helped them with emptying another keg of Alexander Keith's India Pale Ale :)

Lost Abbey Serpents Stout

Whoever says this is too sweet or carbonated is crazy, even without age this is a ridiculous beer. I seriously would love to buy 6 or so to age a few years, I can only image how good it would be. Thank you Smellysell

Whoever says this is too sweet or carbonated is crazy, even without age this is a ridiculous beer. I seriously would love to buy 6 or so to age a few years, I can only image how good it would be. Thank you Smellysell

Glad you liked it mang! I'm having a Cantillon Rose de Gambrinus

Glad you liked it mang! I'm having a Cantillon Rose de Gambrinus

I had an Oak Aged Yeti Imperial Stout before this, good times lol

This weekend had a:
Saranac Vanilla Stout
Beamish Irish Stout
Silver Moon High Plains Heffe
Schwelmer Bernstein
Lost Abbey 10 Commandments

weekend of great beer....

Peche Mortel
RR Blind Pig
RR Supplication
Stone Ruination
Elysian Dragonstooth stout
Hoppin Frog Boris the crusher
Left Coast Hop Juice
North Coast Old Rasputin
Founders breakfast stout.......

I was thirsty

weekend of great beer....

Peche Mortel
RR Blind Pig
RR Supplication
Stone Ruination
Elysian Dragonstooth stout
Hoppin Frog Boris the crusher
Left Coast Hop Juice
North Coast Old Rasputin
Founders breakfast stout.......

I was thirsty
CALL me next time this happens!

The typical Warsteiner Dunkel with my cigars... :p

Nothing fancy, but works everytime

I had a year old Bell's Expedition last night that was just stellar. Rich, creamy and smooth. That's the first time I've had one with any age on it. I'll definitely be cellarring a few from this year's batch.

Last night after dinner my brother-in-law Pat and I had a couple of bottles of Sam Adams Choco Bock. It was awesome, nice creamy and rich. They paired up nicely with the two WOAMS and Liga Privada No9's we had with them.

Founders Dirty Bastard Scottish Ale
Brooklyn Monster Ale
Avery Out of Bounds Stout
GLB Moon Dog ESB
GLB Christmas Ale x 4

Rock Art Brewery Extreme. Like it says on the label, "This ain't for mama's boys or daddy's girls". 10% ETOH. I don't know how widely distributed this beer is, but it's worth a try if you see it in a cooler somewhere.

g2582586938a7c9a99cb023c04f87cf2f8827a5cead1355.jpg

Doc.

I had a year old Bell's Expedition last night that was just stellar. Rich, creamy and smooth. That's the first time I've had one with any age on it. I'll definitely be cellarring a few from this year's batch.

I plan on letting mine sit also. I opened one from the case and just way to hot. I look forward to trying in a years time.

Had a goose island Matilda from 3/07 and was pretty tastey. Sucking down RR blind pig on draft as we speak.

Cracked an abyss on thanksgiving and all I can say is wow!

Delirium Nocturmum, and one of the guys at the shop knocked it over 3/4 of the way through, so he bought me another. :whistling: Perhaps I will sit my glass next to the table cutter more often.

I am currently enjoying a St Arnold Summer Pils, and yes I am quite aware it's not Summer.....

Don't care, it's mighty tasty.

I have recently decided to start drinking beer again, so I'm starting out with my old stand by brews....Red Stripe, St Arny, Warsteiner and Bass...mmmmmmmmmm

Delirium Nocturmum, and one of the guys at the shop knocked it over 3/4 of the way through, so he bought me another. :whistling: Perhaps I will sit my glass next to the table cutter more often.

Wait?!?! What?!?!

Your cigar shop sells good beer too?!?!

:jealous:

I'm having an 06 Old Boardhead, meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.