• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i decided to check out the FLAGSHIP store for the largest Liquor places here in Chicago, Called Binny's.

This place is a 2 story warehouse. Enormous. Ridiculous selection of beer. So i wandered to the rear of the store to what looked to be a fully stocked bar. Incredible.

They had 16 Beers on tap. So I decided to yry a cple. :0

-Grit 16 - Surly's Double IPA .. sensational
-The Maharaja. Avery's Imperial IPA .extremely balanced..
-Flywheel Bright Lager -Metropolitan Brewing Chicago, IL new German style Lager.

Jonas I found us a new place to visit on our pub crawl thru the city.!!

So i decided to check out the FLAGSHIP store for the largest Liquor places here in Chicago, Called Binny's.

This place is a 2 story warehouse. Enormous. Ridiculous selection of beer. So i wandered to the rear of the store to what looked to be a fully stocked bar. Incredible.

They had 16 Beers on tap. So I decided to yry a cple. :0

-Grit 16 - Surly's Double IPA .. sensational
-The Maharaja. Avery's Imperial IPA .extremely balanced..
-Flywheel Bright Lager -Metropolitan Brewing Chicago, IL new German style Lager.

Jonas I found us a new place to visit on our pub crawl thru the city.!!

Dude, yes! I have been wanting to try 16 GRIT!

thursday in Vegas...earlier had an Aprihop (left a bad after taste in my mouth i was a bit dissapointed) and after had a 2006 JW Lees Harvest aged in Sherry cask which was awesome!

right just left Casa Fuente after smoking a WOAM with a mojito.

friiday ... so far had AleSmith Grand Cru (mmmmm), Mackeson triple stout (one of the best milk stouts i've ever had), and now drinking Nogne Brown Ale which is really tastey .... not sure what to open tonight maybe Westmalle Dubbel or 2007 Alaskan Smoke Porter

edit: to add a new day

One of my favorites. Kiltlifter brewed by Four Peaks Brewery located a few miles from where I live.

A little bit of scotch with the pipe then another couple two three HopDevil. I just love this stuff.

Bayern Dragon's Breath

Apparently they started bottling this recently and I'm very happy.

Bishops Finger, Kentish Strong Ale

Wifey brought it back for me from the UK last month. She's bringing more back next week. :cool: Too bad you can't find it here in the states anywhere. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.