• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a Grand Teton Lost Continent ... pretty tasty IPA, with a nice malt after taste.
I am surprised with Grand Teton so far, their quart bottle doppelbock was excellent and can't wait to try their Howling Wolf Weizenbock from the big beer series.

Yesterday i had a small list
Six Point Bengali Tiger IPA
Moylan's Hopsicle Double IPA
Boston Beer Works : BackBay IPA (cask)
Weissenbock
Then @ home
Harpoon 100 Barrel Helles Blonde Bock
Lagunitas Maximus IPA

Goose Island Juliet. It had a bit of brett, some berry flavor and a really nice oak finish. Hopefully this will get a wide release sometime.

Southern Tier Iniquity. They bill this brew as the antithesis of Unearthly.

I wanted to take a ride out there this past weekend to see if they've released the Cuvee 3. Didn't happen. The trip will have to wait a week. :(

Got home from a little get together with Smokin'Sims about an hour and a half ago. On the way back I was inspired to stop and pick up some microbrews at a liquor store which I had not been to yet.

I came home and polished off a Dogfish Head 120 IPA....got me pretty loopy after a day at the bar with James....lol

Also picked up:
Mephistopheles Stout
Trois Pistoles
Victory Golden Monkey
Saint Arnold's Lawnmower

....thanks for the inspiration James.... :laugh:

DFH 90 Min IPA
about to open up a Brooklyn Local 2
maybe more to add later

I'm currently drinking some Sam Adams Summer Ale, a pretty tasty beer IMO.

My brother is here so we've been sampling all my homebrews.

Russian River Redemption Clone (draft)
Rye IPA (draft)
Dubbel
Oaked Porter
Apfelwein

Gonna crack into a Stone RIS vertical from 04-current here soon.

Just had a magic hat #9 with a CAO America Monument cigar.

Boulevard Single Wide IPA. It's not the best IPA I've had, but it isn't half bad either.

Had a bunch of great beer over the weekend, one of the new brews I had was the Stone 13th Anny. It started off decent but finished extremely phenolic and bitter. I did not enjoy it but for $6 its worth a shot if you see it.

Had some homebrew stout last night. Turned out pretty good for my first batch in years.

Had a Bells Kalimazoo Stout last night.. it was very good, but not sure it would make it on my top 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.