• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night had a bottle of Trappistes Rochefort 8. This was an awesome brew! I don't know much about Rochefort but to me it tasted as though it was aged in some type of wood barrels. Aside from getting use the sediment floating around it was very smooth and balanced!

I'm drinking a St Arnolds Christmas Ale that is excellent! Picked up a 6er at my local and may have to go back for more after this one is done. :thumbs:

Last night had a bottle of Trappistes Rochefort 8. This was an awesome brew! I don't know much about Rochefort but to me it tasted as though it was aged in some type of wood barrels. Aside from getting use the sediment floating around it was very smooth and balanced!

This is one of my favorites as well. I find it gets even better if you take it out of the fridge and let it warm up a bit before you drink it. I could only drink this and St. Bernardus 12 or 8 and I would die a happy man.

This is one of my favorites as well. I find it gets even better if you take it out of the fridge and let it warm up a bit before you drink it. I could only drink this and St. Bernardus 12 or 8 and I would die a happy man.

You forgot Rochefort 10. Add that and continue on to your eternal bliss. :laugh:

You forgot Rochefort 10. Add that and continue on to your eternal bliss. :laugh:

That's probably my favorite beer ever. I really should try one of the 6s that I have downstairs.

Saranac Holiday Pack. Just going through all the assorted beers. The ESB and the Vanilla Stout are not bad.

Had a Shipyard Pumpkinhead and a pint of Imperial Porter from a growler i picked up at the Portsmouth brewery in NH (Pretty Good Stuff).

Over the weekend I had.

Surly coffee bender on tap
Sierra Neveda Torpedo Ale on tap
Founders Kalamazoo Stout

Had a few different beers on tap last night:

Sierra Nevada Celebration
Spaten Optimator
Erdinger Weisse Dunkel

Went with JL to my local watering hole. I didn't think we were ever going to leave. It was quite a Beer experience.

Surly Darkness on Tap
Goose Island Bourban County Stout on Tap
Surly coffee bender onTap
Three Floyds BrooDoo on Tap
Founders Rubaeus on Tap

Went with JL to my local watering hole. I didn't think we were ever going to leave. It was quite a Beer experience.

Surly Darkness on Tap
Goose Island Bourban County Stout on Tap
Surly coffee bender onTap
Three Floyds BrooDoo on Tap
Founders Rubaeus on Tap

You drink? ???

Rogue Dead Guy and a Fullers ESB. I was very impressed with the ESB.

During the Broncos game last night we had Old Viscosity, 2007 Stone RIS, and we polished off the Stone Pale Ale keg. :(

During the Broncos game last night we had Old Viscosity, 2007 Stone RIS, and we polished off the Stone Pale Ale keg. :(
Look at it this way, it's an excuse to put something new on!

That is true and that is what I tried to take care of over lunch.

I placed an order for a 16 gallon DFH 60. The place called and told me they had it in but they jacked the price up to 200 fuggin bones!

So, I gotta decide what I might want to get in its place or sack up and pay the price.

EDIT - NM, just got a call from the shop. The price has dropped. :D

Hobgoblin. Damned good beer. CPO approved. I gotta find more closer to home.

Doc.

Yikes...two hundy! Hmmmm...what else could you put on? (not like I'll ever see a drop of it, but it's fun to imagine):
  • SN Harvest
  • Victory Hop Wallop
  • Bells Two Hearted
  • Great Lakes Burning River
  • Bear Republic Racer 5
Any of those doin' it for ya'?

Yikes...two hundy! Hmmmm...what else could you put on? (not like I'll ever see a drop of it, but it's fun to imagine):
  • SN Harvest
  • Victory Hop Wallop
  • Bells Two Hearted
  • Great Lakes Burning River
  • Bear Republic Racer 5
Any of those doin' it for ya'?

Bells Two Hearted always freaking does it for me! Too bad we don't get it out here or it would always be on tap at my house.

Status
Not open for further replies.