• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Victory Golden Monkey, Mmmmmm tasty. I'll be hitting the Hop Devil next I can't wait.

Last night I finally popped the top on on of these:

mouflan_logo.jpg

Wow...just, wow...

WOW !! 100 Ibu's.. nice
And it was surprisingly well-balanced, too. The malty sweetness was as intense as the hops. I'm interested to see what happens to this over time, but I don't know if they'll last that long.

Victory Golden Monkey, Mmmmmm tasty. I'll be hitting the Hop Devil next I can't wait.

Sir I hope you will or have had the Storm King.

I am tied between that and Rye this evening or a bottle of the red.

I haven't yet, it is in the fridge for tonight and I am looking forward to it.

You are going to have a great night. It is the best stout you will ever have. Yes I said it, better then any Iriish :p . It is like a crisp stout, refreshing. Very very good.

Enjoy brother.

I haven't yet, it is in the fridge for tonight and I am looking forward to it.

You are going to have a great night. It is the best stout you will ever have. Yes I said it, better then any Iriish :p . It is like a crisp stout, refreshing. Very very good.

Enjoy brother.

The Storm King was had and much enjoyed last night, too bad I only got a few in the sampler I bought. Now I have to go get a case. It was wonderful, thanks for the heads up I think I found a new favorite Stout.

Last night I had a Chimay Grand Reserve. Tonight I'm drinkin' my first Delirium Nocturnum. I've been looking forward to it for the last week...:)

32 oz Homebrew Furious Clone... (testing it :) )
22 oz Homebrew Smoked Porter (yeah this one too :) )

I'm DONE for the night... see ya..

Status
Not open for further replies.