• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're worth checking out. Not anything that's going to make you say "Wow", but they offer some more affordable options. I enjoy the Honker's Ale, the 312 (wheat), the nut brown is ok, and the Summertime and Harvest Ale are pretty good seasonals. Give em a go.

I'd have to disagree brother...

Goose Island Juliet - is a very interesting sour
Goose Island Bourbon County Stout - is the SHIZZLE !!!

I'll have to try some of the other Goose Island selections I suppose. They only had one other selection of GI in the store (meijer) where I picked it up. I see you are in SB, where do you get other singles. I sometimes make it up to one of the Chalet's but I haven't made it there in a while. You have any other recommendations on stores to hit up?

They're worth checking out. Not anything that's going to make you say "Wow", but they offer some more affordable options. I enjoy the Honker's Ale, the 312 (wheat), the nut brown is ok, and the Summertime and Harvest Ale are pretty good seasonals. Give em a go.

I'll have to try some of the other Goose Island selections I suppose. They only had one other selection of GI in the store (meijer) where I picked it up. I see you are in SB, where do you get other singles. I sometimes make it up to one of the Chalet's but I haven't made it there in a while. You have any other recommendations on stores to hit up?

The chalet is good, but my spot is downtown on jefferson.. Citywide liquors, I know the guys there and they seriously hook me up.

The chalet is good, but my spot is downtown on jefferson.. Citywide liquors, I know the guys there and they seriously hook me up.

Do they only have one location? It's a bit of a hike for me to make it all the way up there just for a beer run! :)

The couple times I have done homebrew I have picked up kits in Elkhart at Quality Wine and Ale which is a stretch and every once in a while we make it up to Mishawaka to the mall, but don't really frequent South Bend itself too much. I will have to stop in though for sure if I go through the area.

Indiana Pale Ale - Mishawaka Brewing Componay

Pretty good beer and nice to keep things local.

Had some Imperial Pumpkin Porter last night, damn that was good. I thoroughly enjoyed it, hell my prego wife took a sip and really enjoyed it as well.

Is it bad that the kids kept begging for a taste? LOL.

They have a pretty good sampler 12 pack. I think it comes with four of their beers.

Very well carbonated coke zero at the perfect temp, ice fugging cold. Prepping for a big weekend of beer drinking though.

had a Big Sky Bobo's Robust Porter and Bayern Dopplebock.

great brews, thanks Justin

in san diego for a bachelor party, had some 60 IPA and NN.
right now sipping on a Westy 12 (thank you so much Chico).

Status
Not open for further replies.