• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night was a Racer 5, then decided I would have an Abyss 2011. Damn the Abyss was good.

This weekend, a bunch of Weihenstephaner Hefeweissbier, a Unibroue 17, Avery Kaiser, Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stouts from '11 and '12, an Espresso Oak-Aged Yeti, a Reunion Ale '12 and a Boulevard 80 Acre.

This weekend, a bunch of Weihenstephaner Hefeweissbier, a Unibroue 17, Avery Kaiser, Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stouts from '11 and '12, an Espresso Oak-Aged Yeti, a Reunion Ale '12 and a Boulevard 80 Acre.

Damn Joe, I should have spent the weekend at your house! :laugh:
Nice line up there!

Had a nice glass of Laughing Dog, 09' Dogfather Bourbon Stout last night. So very good...

Damn Joe, I should have spent the weekend at your house! :laugh:
Nice line up there!

Football and beer with friends! Come on by sometime! Smoked some coffee- rubbed pork tenderloin and venison sausage as well :)

Monday night a Dogfish- Miles Davis *itches Brew. Interesting... can't say that it was bad, just not sure what my overall impression would be. For the price, there's other stuff out there.

Last night, Oak Aged Imperial Yeti, mmmmmm

I really want to pick up another 4pack of the punkin ale, but tonight I've stuck with my Bud Light (Stone IPA) ;)

Last night a Squatters Outer Darkness from '11. Good, I think I expected a little more.

Today a Harpoon Winter Warmer from '11, meh. Now, a Boulevard 80-Acre which pretty good.

Deschutes Black Butte 24th, about to move on to the heavy stuff...

Deschutes Black Butte 24th, about to move on to the heavy stuff...

Love the Black Butte XXIV! Going to the Deschutes Brewery next week and going to have some more.

Today it was Sam Adams Octoberfest, Kona Pipeline Porter, and Crooked Fence Three Picket Porter. Now it's about time to fire up the grill...

...add Anderson Valley Summer Solstice (I got the last 2 cases from the distributor).

...add Heretic Shallow Grave porter.

Empyrean Vanilla Porter
Lucky Bucket IPA
Odell's 90 Shilling Ale
Goose Island 312 Ale

I'm in Nebraska this week, so I'm enjoying some more local goodies.

Had few beers on tap over the weekend these are what I was drinking

Sprecher Abbey Triple - Wisconsin
Toppling Goliath Zeelander - Iowa
Great Lakes Nosfertu - Ohio
Southern Tier Pumking - New York

Friday night a pretty good Laughing Dog, "The Dogfather". The hops surprised me both with the initial aroma and taste. At first I wasn't' too sure about it since I didn't expect it from a bourbon barrel stout. I was completely shocked when I looked it up and found the IBU listed at 71. From my limited experience I would have put it in the 30 to 40 IBU range.

Friday night a pretty good Laughing Dog, "The Dogfather". The hops surprised me both with the initial aroma and taste. At first I wasn't' too sure about it since I didn't expect it from a bourbon barrel stout. I was completely shocked when I looked it up and found the IBU listed at 71. From my limited experience I would have put it in the 30 to 40 IBU range.

Been curious about this, I might still have to track one down.

Avery Kaiser and a St. Arnold's Octoberfest.

Status
Not open for further replies.