• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love me some Gueuze!! Try a bottle of Lindemanns Cuvee Rene, which is usually widely available and fairly cheap, around $10. Another good one is Oud Beersel Oude Gueuze Veille. Little bit more expensive at $15, but really good. There are some more great Belgian ones out there, but they can be hard a hell to get your hands on...Cantillon, Tilquin, etc. If you cant find any near you, let me know and I'll send a bottle or two your way.

Our local shop has a pretty good selection. Belgians are my wife's favorite. Today I've had Bell's batch 9000 and Southern Tier's Old Man.

Not sure if I like the beer or the bottle more.
22.jpg
13.jpg
20.jpg
23.jpg
21.jpg
So what was it? Can't view your images brother.

Looks like the same spammer banned here a few days ago. Same crappy broken links. Reported.

Last night had some good draft beer at a local bar.

Shinner Bock
Port City Porter

Beats the hell out of a Miller light

Had a Surly Cynic Ale and a Deschutes Inversion IPA last night. Cynic was DEEEEEEE-lish!!

I have been on call for the last 10 days and have yet to enjoy any beers including my Beer Secret Santa. However I am off this week and I am going to enjoy quiet a few the next 48 hrs! :thumbs:

More Belgium style beer tonight. St. Somewhere's Belgium ale and Caracole's Nostradamus. Both nice beers shared with my wife.

For the New Year my buddy cracked open his collection of the Stone Vertical Epic series now that they have all aged properly. So we ended up driniking the 07.07.07, 08.08.08, 09.09.09, 10.10.10, 11.11.11, and the final 12.12.12. The last two were by far the best. Very interesting to try so many different beers in the series.

Had a samiclaus will have duchesse de Bourgogne and Southern Tier's Mokah tonight. Sadly, I heard that Southern Tier is going to stop production of the imperial series. These are my favorites from them.

We went to one of our favorite beer bars last night. They have 24 taps and my buddy had the bright idea for us all to go down the list. I don't know where we stopped, maybe around 12 or so, and don't remember much about the beers, expect Consecration was one of them, as was Marin Hoppy Holidays, the bar's hefewiezen, a red ale, a dark belgian, and then things got really fuzzy. Good thing for mass transit being so close to that bar!

Enjoyed my first beer from Secret Santa ... Milwaukee Ale House Love Rock. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.