• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried The House of Shandy Tenacious Traveler a beer with lemon peel, honey and ginger. It was surprisingly good

Saranac Season's Best Nut Brown Lager
Saranac Caramel Porter with Fisherman's Pumpkin Stout. A tasty mix.

Some Stone 12.12.12 and Deschutes Abyss 2012....nothing beats the 2010 Abyss still. 2012 is great, but falls short of the 2010.

Southern Tier 2X milk stout
and a bunch of Guinness

Isnt Guinness the best? I love the hell outta that stuff. Basic....but tasty.

Some Stone 12.12.12 and Deschutes Abyss 2012....nothing beats the 2010 Abyss still. 2012 is great, but falls short of the 2010.

and a bunch of Guinness

Yea me too I will only buy the cans though for some reason I just don't like the draft bottle. It's not the same flavor to me and you don't get that great pour you do with the can.

DFH Bitches Brew. Outstanding!
That was my choice last night. I agree with your assessment.

and a bunch of Guinness

I like the 2010 as well. I think the 2009 is the best though. That is if you can find any that isn't infected. Thank goodness I have a dozen our so.

Barrier Brewing Evil Giant IPA. Thank God they're pouring again. Still not brewing yet, but they're getting there.

Status
Not open for further replies.