• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
jC2II9S.jpg

Tried this and about threw up :angry:

Zm86Wj0.jpg

Moved on to this, it's tolerable. It looks like I have to try and brew my own beer because the choices I have arn't cuttin it!

FragmagnetEOD said:
Had this over the weekend. One of my favorites.

I need to track one of those down, I keep hearing good things.  How do you like the DFH glass?

Had these over the weekend:

gallery_1425_515_114294.jpg

Very crisp.

gallery_1425_515_41927.jpg

Awesome!  Really enjoyed it.  After finishing this glass, I finished off the bomber with a cigar outside (which paired nicely with it):

gallery_1425_515_81149.jpg

Thanks again James!

wkoti said:
Mike we need to get you some more glasses!  :laugh:

Hey, I love my Three Floyd's teku glasses!!!  LOL  I am looking to get some additional glasses, though.  I kind of like that DFH snifter, and also there's a Firestone Walker Reserve snifter I like as well.

Here's another from Smokin' Sims, he sent me some tasty brews:

gallery_1425_515_4458.jpg

mu mike said:
Had this over the weekend. One of my favorites.

I need to track one of those down, I keep hearing good things.  How do you like the DFH glass?
Mike, 

Love the glass.  Considering what I was drinking out of before, it is definitely a step up.   

I had my very first Miller High Life on Saturday.  Blew my mind.  Screw all this craft beer stuff.  I'm aging some High Life for a year or two and see where it goes.

Need to get my kids some of that root beer. Going to drink a Cigar City Hotter than Helles Lager.

Status
Not open for further replies.