• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
mu mike said:
gallery_1425_515_3158.jpg
Some of the best IPA I've ever had from Lagunitas!

LOVE LOVE LOVE the aroma, and how it unfolds as it warms up!

Scored a case of Dogfather Imperial Stout.  This was a pretty impressive beer!  It was one of my favorites.  Very good aroma, pours a deep black with nice tan head.  Nice, strong beer with a great profile.

Southern Star Black Crack, I'd be interested to see what a little age will do for one of these.

Drinking some Black Mocha Stout and maybe a Porterhouse Oyster Stout afterwards.

gallery_1425_515_111969.jpg

Really good beer.  Wonderful bourbon nose with some vanilla, awesome!

Kona Koko Brown
Kona Pale Ale
Ska Brewing Euphoria
Left Hand Saw Tooth

First of the night. Happy Friday all!!!!
8E479813-ABE5-4676-AAB3-E6174C486EFA-3293-000002047B366903_zps5e0d9b61.jpg

Second!!! This is by far the weirdest brew I have ever tried. The chocolate hits you up front and then the pepper follows in the finish.
5B956351-1ED0-46FC-9917-86FD7889BBEA-3293-000002163C3C19CE_zpse2b1ab66.jpg

Along with an 8 Ball Stout, Storm King, Bezelbuth, and Sapporos, there was also a Japanese IPA, sake, red wine, Jim Beam, and Chinese whiskey last night.  My stomach isn't feeling all that great right now.

The Black Cloud said:
Along with an 8 Ball Stout, Storm King, Bezelbuth, and Sapporos, there was also a Japanese IPA, sake, red wine, Jim Beam, and Chinese whiskey last night.  My stomach isn't feeling all that great right now.
Dayum!!!!

I don't envy you or your stomach right now!

Jonesy said:
Dayum!!!!

I don't envy you or your stomach right now!

Yep! Better him than me!

Lagunitas Sucks for me! I'm addicted!

Status
Not open for further replies.