• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Beer you drinking 2022!

One of the richest stouts I’ve ever had. @CigarStone and I shared a bottle of 2009 BC Vanilla stout a few years ago that @jayro75 generously gifted me. It was so rich and deep that Jeff and I struggled to finish the bomber after having eaten a few hours before.
@Nihon_Ni Rob was there too. It was tough for the three of us to finish it!

I can't lie, hurts me a little seeing you drink a saison from a pilsner glass! 😂
Lol! Me too, but I wanted to pop this beer so bad tonight and I only have three glasses. My parents don’t even own a brandy snifter. I tried! 😂

Those are nice glasses. As far as I'm concerned, the Duvel one is the perfect beer glass though. I think it's the best glass for almost every style. I'm sure the beer nerds of the world would disagree though.

Those are nice glasses. As far as I'm concerned, the Duvel one is the perfect beer glass though. I think it's the best glass for almost every style. I'm sure the beer nerds of the world would disagree though.
I agree about the Duvel glass.

What I thought was interesting with the Orval chalices is the suggestion of how you are supposed to pour and drink the Orval beer in the two different sized chalices.

I agree about the Duvel glass.

What I thought was interesting with the Orval chalices is the suggestion of how you are supposed to pour and drink the Orval beer in the two different sized chalices.
Oh really? I've never heard that one, interesting. You ever had an old Orval that the Brett takes hold? I think Belgiumi s the Cuba of the beer world, so many of their beers age so amazingly.