• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Beer you drinking 2022!

Popped open a 12 to see how it’s doin. Just a bit more bite on the finish not sure if hop or malt prob hop but it’s pretty much at the same place as the 2010. These have spent a lot more time cellaring in my fridge so I need to grab some from my temp controlled storage to see the difference in aging but these we’re practically the same4A850074-A17B-4A6D-82D5-392BE1EE1B0B.jpeg

Popped open a 12 to see how it’s doin. Just a bit more bite on the finish not sure if hop or malt prob hop but it’s pretty much at the same place as the 2010. These have spent a lot more time cellaring in my fridge so I need to grab some from my temp controlled storage to see the difference in aging but these we’re practically the sameView attachment 54331

Love the yopener. The guy that makes those, lives in Tulsa.

Yeah pretty much anything they make is legit. Visited the brewery a couple years ago and it was a legit place too. Had triple stack on tap

I did a trade with a guy a few years ago, for some double stack, cake party, blueberry muffin and a bunch of other IPAs that I can’t remember.

Stopped in at a liquor store that I’ve never been to and found this. A brewery out of OKC (Stonecloud) does exceptional stouts, but this one is great. A pastry sour with raspberry, vanilla, lemon. Man, almost reminds me of New Glarus Raspberry tart, which we can’t get here. Might have to go back and buy the remaining 4 packs.

30F0BCDF-1BF8-4A0D-8B06-FD9A9F27FCED.jpeg