• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Beer you drinking 2022!

I think the Vanilla Noir, was better when it was first released. Still good, but not anything to run out and buy. I bet it sits on shelves now, with all the great beers across the country.

Proper glassware and sorry Justin @smellysell no plastic cup for this one.

56DB3DC5-7DF5-4D81-9D4B-1076B375965E.jpeg

I think the Vanilla Noir, was better when it was first released. Still good, but not anything to run out and buy. I bet it sits on shelves now, with all the great beers across the country.

Proper glassware and sorry Justin @smellysell no plastic cup for this one.

View attachment 53923
Proper glassware?:)

I went on an overnight canoeing trip with @jfields John and his son. As I was packing, I wasn't sure just how much room we would have in the canoes so I texted John and asked if I should bring a beer glass. His response?

"Of course, do you think we are some kind of fucking heathens!"

Proper glassware?:)

I went on an overnight canoeing trip with @jfields John and his son. As I was packing, I wasn't sure just how much room we would have in the canoes so I texted John and asked if I should bring a beer glass. His response?

"Of course, do you think we are some kind of fucking heathens!"
Sounds about right!

They look like perfect cups for the camper. If you're up there again and wanted to snag me some, would make it worth you time!
TB was asking if I got a box from him, so told my wife I was running to get the mail, which turned into a trip into town "since I was going out anyway..."

Let's just say, well worth the trip! Thanks again brother for the cups and tag-a-longs!

TB was asking if I got a box from him, so told my wife I was running to get the mail, which turned into a trip into town "since I was going out anyway..."

Let's just say, well worth the trip! Thanks again brother for the cups and tag-a-longs!

Damn, how far is your mailbox from your house? And you’re welcome, hope you enjoy the beavers.