• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Beer you drinking 2022!

Gracias! I like them and the server where I used one last had no clue. Google gave me a few that were close.. I like that your Target link even had a short video. Pretty interesting how certain glass styles can produce different results.

Now if they could just make plates that make broccoli taste like chocolate... 😛

Gracias! I like them and the server where I used one last had no clue. Google gave me a few that were close.. I like that your Target link even had a short video. Pretty interesting how certain glass styles can produce different results.

Now if they could just make plates that make broccoli taste like chocolate... 😛
Haha. That would be nice. And yeah different beer glasses are better for different styles. Just like you use certain glasses for wines and certain glasses for liquors, since beer has such a wide range of flavors and styles, there are certain glasses that accentuate the flavors. The ones with the nucleation points are great for aromatic beers like a dry hopped Pilsner or an IPA. Tall skinny glasses like the pils glass are great for high carbonated beers because it keeps the bubbles in better. Then you have the snifter that’s great for barrel aged stouts and such because it concentrates the aromas at the top where your nose is. There’s much more to all the different styles but that’s an oversimplified explanation.

I’ve had Juice Jr and it’s great. Haven’t had that BA stout, but if it’s got coffee, I’m in!

That juicy DIPA looks good too.
Yeah if you can get any hop butcher by you do it. Great IPA’s. The Stout is from Forgotten Road. Pretty good stuff. Like the small 8oz cans