• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What cigars have you smoked that are real ass kickers?

Most of the Opus. Sometimes a 1926 will slow me down. Not much else. Not even the LFDs. Although I have that 2006 LFD Bad to the Bone that stares me in the eye...

An Opus X A. Made me sweat and feel dizzy...

I can remember very vividly the last cigar that knocked my socks off. It was a 1993 cohiba siglo 3. This was my first cigar out of the box. My wife and I were out for a drive and I decided to fire up this cigar. About half way through I could feel the sweat running down my neck. The cigar continued to build in strength into the last 1/3. My wife looked over to me and said I looked white as a ghost and I was. The nicotine buss was over whelming. We drove home and I had to lay down for over an hour before feeling normal gain. Those were the days of some powerful cohiba's

Bob

It's strange how different cigars affect people differently. I can chain smoke LFD DL's or chisels and feel fine, but a short cigar like the T110 just whooped me.

Let me know what you think of that Camacho Triple Maduro when you decide to smoke it Greg....you better have a little something on your stomach first if you've never smoked one before!
thumbs-up.gif

The T110 I smoked for that review left my head spinning and seeking sugar. Didn't knock me on my ass, but I made sure I ate a good meal beforehand and I'm glad I did.

I've had a couple of Opus Petit Lancero's give me an unpleasant buzz before.

The worst I've ever experienced was what turned out to be a counterfeit (Didn't know it at the time) Cohiba Piramide EL 2001. I was on our back deck with my wife smoking it. Thing was harsh as hell, but I had myself convinced it was going to get better at any moment.

About halfway into it I got up to go to the head, and while I was standing there doing my thing, everything started spinning. When I got done I put both hands on the vanity counter top and tried to steady myself while looking in the mirror. White as a ghost with beads of perspiration on my forehead.

I finally steadied myself enough to make a beeline for the bedroom. As I made my way there I saw my wife still sitting at the patio furniture on the deck...........I never stopped as I blurted out "Feel f#@ked up...Going to bed!"

"What..What?" I heard her say behind me as kept going.

I plopped down in the bed clothes and all with one leg on the floor, trying to close my eyes and begged to go to sleep.

She comes in with the best of intentions trying to take care of me, getting me undressed and under the covers.

"Don't try to undress me, don't cover me up, and don't touch me, just leave me the f@$k alone!"

I woke up at some point in the middle of the night and got undressed and under the covers. Man that was a horrible feeling.

Opus X Super Beli. While playing Killing Floor with fellow Cp'ers. I had to take a puke break in the middle of the gaming session. Good times.

I was dumb enough to smoke a Illusione F9, with an empty stomach. That cigar tore me up!!! ;)

One of the first cigars I smoked was a R&J Reserval Real Figurado and I was loopy after that. I have recently smoked another and didn't feel anything though. Most recently the 80th maduro gave me a good buzz on an empty stomach. Those are the only two cigars that I can remember off the top of my head that affected me in that way.

The first Opus X I had turned me green. I made the noob mistake of smoking it on an empty stomach, with nothing to drink...almost began praying to the porcelain god! :D

I would have to go with the LFD DL Oscuro lancero. Awesome smoke!!!

Only cigar that made me kneel before the porcelain god was a LFD DL 660. I smoked this about 2 weeks into starting to smoke, on an empty stomach, in the middle of the night and being sleep deprived. Since then I've had several chisels that didn't smack me around as much.

I picked up a Camacho Triple Maduro at the Outlaw when it first hit the market -- didn't have the official band yet. I took it home and decided to smoke it on an empty stomach... yeah THAT was a big mistake! :blush:

Okay, I'm smoking a 2009 Trinidad T that is kicking mah azzzz!! :laugh: :whistling: Whew! (wipes sweat from forehead)

Ashton VSG on an empty stomach... had me watching the ceiling spin.

It's strange how different cigars affect people differently. I can chain smoke LFD DL's or chisels and feel fine, but a short cigar like the T110 just whooped me.

Let me know what you think of that Camacho Triple Maduro when you decide to smoke it Greg....you better have a little something on your stomach first if you've never smoked one before!
thumbs-up.gif

That is one of my top 5 smokes! Greg it's an awesome smoke for me.

I'll have to say when I first started smoking cigars, a Tat Angeles, little firecracker I call it, put me down for the count! The only other was an Opus A.

Rich

All real nice choices for ass whoopin' cigars. I didn't see the RP Winter Blend in there. And the LX2 Lancero has given me a good nic buzz.

Brian you are a baby :laugh:

I do not think any cigar can kick your teeth in anymore.

LFD is a must on this list obviously. One left out is the 601 Oscuro, especially the Trabuco.

For me it was a fresh Opus X Power Ranger on an empty stomach.
It really kicked my ass.

thumbs-up.gif

A Camacho Triple Maduro had my head spinning a bit. Other than that the first time I smoked a LFD Double Ligero Chisel it kicked me in the backside.