• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What cigars have you smoked that are real ass kickers?

I don't think cigars smoked on an empty stomach should count. This isn't a stupidity thread.

Doc.

I would have to go with the LFD DL Oscuro lancero. Awesome smoke!!!

Ditto...

Also an Opus Perfexcion X No. 5 did a number on me. I was sitting in the garage chatting it up on the old chat and went to get up afterward. Immediately had to sit back down and have the wife get me a Coke.

LFD DL are pretty nice. FFOX are as well. Nothing has really made me sit down and recover, but I'm sure it is out there somewhere. And I smoke my strong ones in the morning on an empty stomach and with coffee.

OK last time it kicked my ass I wasn't ready...just had some Buffalo Burgers and lit another....plus I'm post whoring cause I like my dogs picture

Twice I've tried to smoke an Opus X fuente fuente and a VSG Spell Bound. Both cigars, both times, once I hit the band and kept going it made me spin and sweat (and made me wish I listened more to that little voice in my head)
I still have a couple more of these sizes and the funny part is when my hand wavers over them for a while thinking "Is today the day?" :whistling: my hand starts to get sweaty palms :laugh:

As for the T110, I have prepared myself for battle both times (by eating an immense meal beforehand), so I really enjoyed the strength and taste, however, if that smoke were say a toro or churchill size, OMG! Not a pretty picture!

Litto event last year at the Outlaw - DL700 - Bad Idea! I had eaten pretty heavy, but still got destroyed. It is just the immense size that will finally do you in.

A Johnny-O! Culebra Extra Churchill gave me quite a jolt. That's the one where each cigar is a different wrapper.

Man, when I try the next one....I think I'm going to separate them and smoke them one at a time instead.

:laugh:

Sorry Doc, I couldn't resist.

Smoked a Siglo II the other night that was fantastic. I picked it up because the band reminds me of a Cohiba so i figured what the hell its something new I will try it. If you have not tried one of these I highly recommend it. Just ordered a box myself .....

Smoked a Siglo II the other night that was fantastic. I picked it up because the band reminds me of a Cohiba so i figured what the hell its something new I will try it. If you have not tried one of these I highly recommend it. Just ordered a box myself .....

??? Pretty sure the Siglo II is a Cohiba cigar...

I had an Avo 80th that put me on the couch for an hour or so, and an opus XXX that came close.

??? Pretty sure the Siglo II is a Cohiba cigar...

It's a knock off Jon.

Siglo review....Sorry, no pictures.
Another blatant attempt by Altadis to cash in on something else original to Cuba. http://cigars.about.com/b/2009/04/06/new-siglo-cigars-from-altadis.htm

JdN Antano Gran Reserva. Really any Antano will put me down. Terrific cigar, too.

Derek

Oliva Serie V maduro. Hadn't been that woozy in a long time. My buddy just about passed out half way through the smoke.