• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What cigars have you smoked that are real ass kickers?

The lastest was a Outlaw LFD (08). Smoked it around 9am before work. Had me sweating and woozy on the way to work.Kinda reminded me of the days before I got clean. I used to chase that feeling... Some are sicker than others

Brian

I read this thread a couple days ago and didnt have any ass kickers stories until yesterday afternoon. Rocky Patel Decade tasted so good but got the best of me...I managed to limp to the end but had to take a little break about 2/3 of the way through. I think it was the lemonade I decided to try, should have just stuck with the usually ice cold water

When I first started with cigars, a big Macanudo would make me feel it in the gut a bit. But that tolerance builds up over the years. Now there are only a couple of cigars (both CCs) that do that: Bolivar Coronas Extras and Vegas Robaina Don Alejandro.

The Boli CE is particularly hard on my stomach...and it's such a small cigar.

I had a Padron 80th Maduro last week for my birthday, first time with any Padron other then the #35 Maddie, and it whipped my ass. Although, 3 pitchers of Sangria between four people over dinner may have had something to do with it. When I laid down that evening, I was pretty sure my bed was installed on a carousel.

the oliva V torpedo after having a JDM Antano Consul kicked my arz

The first time putting fire to these got me good :blush: , now my taste buds are good :D
Opus X PL
Oliva V Maddie
Tatt T110 the first 2 were alittle weak the 3rd one was DA BOMB!!!

I forget what kind, but a Gurka had me on the toilet constantly the next day. Does that count?
A cigar that makes you sit on the toilet is not my type of cigar you can keep all of those :whistling:

I smoke mostly full bodied cigars, but I need to sit for 15 minutes after I smoke a JdNA Gran Consul.

I smoke mostly full bodied cigars, but I need to sit for 15 minutes after I smoke a JdNA Gran Consul.

Andy would you not love to see Litto and The good Doctor team up to do a smoke together. Those two, IMOP, make some of the very best full bodied cigars made. A collaboration would be too much, like two atoms colliding :thumbs:

I smoke alot of Arganese cigars, and their ML3 and CL3 cigars kick my ass...but in a good way!

LFD Coronado Maduro...that thing is an A**kicker, no doubt...

~brooks

Has anyone smoked one of the Coronado Maduros recently? I know it hasn't been too long since they came out but I am curious how much they have settled down, if at all :D In my opinion, this cigar will be able to sit for years and still be a very interesting smoke.

Oliva Cain Habano Robusto. Nice buzz from this smoke. On par with the buzz I got from Last years V Maddie.

I got a pretty severe headache from having a CAO MX2 at Shamrockers house... seriously lasted well into the night, and felt liek I was hung over the next day... maybe *IM* a light weight.

My Father Le Bijou 1922 Toro, Joya de Nicaragua Antanos 1970 robusto...both of these have taken me for a loop.

Jonesy, funny you should post this since i just finished my last 05 VSG Spellbound. Halfway through it, i wasn't quite sure if i
was on "foot or horseback"... there old stuff kicks AZZZ!!

I got the bright idea to smoke a Forbidden X Toro on an empty stomach yesterday. I'm still feeling the effects. :blush: