• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What cigars have you smoked that are real ass kickers?

Jonesy

Got Ink ?
I'm all about full bodied cigars, so not to many out there can kick my ass while smoking them. I just got done with a Tatuaje T110 and it's left me with a buzz. The only other cigar that I've ever smoked that whooped me was a Opus X BBMF I got from jfields. What have you smoked that thorougly throttled you?

P.S. don't give me that "search is your friend" crap either!
laugh.gif
I want up to date stuff!

The last cigar to make me feel woozy was the Padron Familia Reserva. I smoke a lot of Padron cigars so I'm used to their strength, but after finishing the PFR, Smokyballs looked at me, laughed, and told me that I better go grab a Coke because I didn't look good.

The last cigar to make me feel woozy was the Padron Familia Reserva. I smoke a lot of Padron cigars so I'm used to their strength, but after finishing the PFR, Smokyballs looked at me, laughed, and told me that I better go grab a Coke because I didn't look good.

LOL, that's one of the few cigars that I've yet to try, believe it or not.

Torano Limitada 2002. Not currently available, AFAIK, but the only cigar that ever literally kicked my ass. Absolutely destroyed me! :blush:

On my "strong 'n worthy" list though (I like full bodied ass kickers too):

Camacho Scorpion
LFD Chisel (esp. the maduro)
Torano Virtuoso
El Cobre
GOF Carlito tubo

~Boar

The only stick I've had that left me with a slight headache afterward was a Padron 5k Maddie.

Yeah Yeah, F'N newb.
:blush:

The only stick I've had that left me with a slight headache afterward was a Padron 5k Maddie.

Yeah Yeah, F'N newb.
blush.gif

I'd laugh at you if you hadn't included that last line! Maybe you just smoked it too fast.

La Flor Coronado Double Corona.

Those things make Chisels seem light by comparison.

2004 Opus X Forbidden X Lancero. Gifted to me by Infinity, God rest him. Only cigar to ever make me sit down.

Doc.

Yeah Yeah, F'N newb.
blush.gif

I'd laugh at you if you hadn't included that last line! Maybe you just smoked it too fast.

I also had WAY to much southern sweet tea during it so it may have been the caffeine/sugar as well. On a side note, it was damn tasty!!

Lost my lunch to an Opus Scorpion. The Coronado by La Flor maduros are ass kickers, sort of like speed smoking a Power Ranger.

An Opus X of some sort got me once. I smoked a t110 the other night and I did feel in in my stomach and head.

The El Cobres did me in, nothing else to-date has. Their original prototypes were nicknamed the Lobotomizer and Bruce Lee. Give it a go.

-Chad

An Oliva Serie V got me the other day. I've had them before, but this one whooped up on me.

Everything I've had has paled in comparison to any LFD double ligero. The Edge and a CAO LX2 have been childs play compared to a Chisel. YMMV.

It's been a while since I've had a smoke actually make me sit down and sweat. Last one was probably a young Opus, can't remember the size but it was a smaller size. Whooped my azz it did! I've got a couple chisels I've yet to put fire to. Brian, you remember that Camacho you gifted me a long while back? Like a triple ligero or something? Black as night it is. I still haven't torched that sucker! :laugh: :whistling:

I smoked a La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Chisel a few months ago. Kicked my A$$

LFD double ligero A.

That aside, I haven't really had too much get to me, single cigar wise. One of the benefits of being a larger guy I guess.