• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished off my first CAO Soprano's Edition - Associate.

By far the best CAO I've yet to smoke (sorry Wilkey). I really enjoy this cigar from start to finish.

I had a few burn issues, but nothing that couldn't be fixed by my Colibri. I can definitely see having a 5'er of these on hand.

Thanks a ton Rigo!!

I had a Pinar 3000 this morning
a Punch Rare Corojo this afternoon and
a AF 858 natural tonight!

All were good! :rolleyes:

Hey Tas is the :rolleyes: your new trademark?

I smoked a Padrón 4000 maduro tonight.

Not knocking the ash off sure changed the taste for the worst.

A Tres Hermanos Numero Tres(5 1/4 inch by 46 ring Robusto) with at least a year on it. These things are fresh rolled in New Orleans and age helps. Spicy with some maduro sweetness. Spices are pepper, and cookies. :D

On my birthday (minutes before indulging)...

DSCN0987.jpg

Not sure of the specific line or even vitola, but had my first Trinidad (ISOM).

Got it awhile back from marcsheldon. It was fab, ranks up there with the BBF he gifted me as well. Great smoke.

Just a run of the mill DR Partagas Robusto.

It was a pretty good cigar. Construction was flawless. It was mild, but it did have some nice nutty flavor. There was something else that I couldn't quite place. It almost tasted like black cherry, but it wasn't exactly that.

Don't know if anyone else likes these, but I sure do. :thumbs:

Cabaiguan - Robusto

Another great one from Pete Johnson, a little on the mild side but still a nice smoke!

Some day I'll give this stick a try, as I have become a huge Don Pepin fan. However, it may have to wait a while because it definitely sounds like this is a milder smoke than some of the others that I love which leads me to believe that I might not dig this stick that much.

Well, since we're talkin' Don Pepin... I'm just about ready to light up a Padilla Miami Torpedo. :love:

Last night I had a Siglo VI for my induction into Rotary here in Marietta. It was perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.