• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went all out on Saturday, starting with my VSG. Upon returning home I put the fire to an AVO LE05. We entertained in the evening and my buddy and I both enjoyed Paul Garmirian 15th Anni Belicoso Extra's. They were unbelievable cigars full of leather, creamy coffee, chocolate, and toasty wood. All of this and never broke the medium point. Just loaded with balanced flavor. Sunday I had a my first Diablo while washing the cars.

Just a Sancho Panza double maduro and a 98 Partagas Corona...both were nice!

Brandon

The Griffins (these are good cigars wonder why no one ever talks about them) XXII limited edition with a cup of coffee while out on the balcony eating apple pie with the wife.

Siglo II out on the balcony looking at the stars with the wife. :)

Today was a good day.

Well I went out today and got me a Ashton VSG from my local B&M. All I can say is WOW!!! Great smoke burnt my fingers trying to finish it. Well I only wish I had a million because I would get more of these beauties.

Arlo

Today was La Flor Dominicana day:

2000 Series # 5
Ligero 250
DL Chisel Gorda

PLPC and... IT WAS PLUGGED :angry: from the little bit of smoke I was able to hoover out of it, its an awesome cigar. But I threw it away and lit up a

Outlaw Cigar Rockey Patel Sun Grown Robusto, nubalishish!! :thumbs:

PLPC and... IT WAS PLUGGED :angry: from the little bit of smoke I was able to hoover out of it, its an awesome cigar. But I threw it away and lit up a

Wurm, do you have a Draw Poker? I used one for the first time tonight. Totally saved my Siglo VI. It was very hard draw. I gave it a go in The Draw Poker and it did great.

Great tool, oh and BTW, my first Siglo VI tonight, very solid smoke. Thanks a ton heycorksoakers!

This weekend...

Quintero Brevas ... very solid cigar

Cuesta Rey Centennario #60 ... one of my favorite cigars, never lets me down

Old Fashioned Corona ... good smoke

PSP2 last night from dec. Good, but still nothing to write home about. Hopefully, the draw opens up in the future. Will have to give the PSD4 a go one day

I smoked a AVO Maduro (Churchill maybe) and a Padron Executive on the golf course today.

Thanks to BOTL the sneaky anonymous bastige who bombed me!

-Rob

Opus X Fuente Fuente from 2004
Opus X xXx from 2004
Vegas Robaina Fomoso from '97
Davidoff Long Panatella
Fonseca Delicias 2005
Opus X Petite Lancero from 2004

A very smoke filled day of nice premiums eventhough I was actually very busy. Guess I needed the nice cigars to mellow out with all the stress.

A very good smoking day. See what a cigar whore that I really am? :laugh:

Wurm, do you have a Draw Poker? I used one for the first time tonight. Totally saved my Siglo VI. It was very hard draw. I gave it a go in The Draw Poker and it did great.

Great tool, oh and BTW, my first Siglo VI tonight, very solid smoke. Thanks a ton heycorksoakers!

If I had one I wouldn't have thrown it away lol, I guess I need to buy one.

ERDM Choix Supreme (thanks Golfgar)

This was a very solid and pleasant smoke. I had to do a bit of touching up but overall I really enjoyed it

I had a WOAN to mark what looks to be the last day of our indian summer. I just was just finishing as the winds began to pick up. Ugh...winter.

Cabaiguan Belicoso fino after lunch. What a fine cigar. :thumbs:

Doc.

Just burned my fingers on a CAO Brazilia Pirahna, paired with a glass of Four Roses SB from Dan!!! What a damn good pair these two made!!! :thumbs:

Very enjoyable!!!

Yesterday I had my first Ashton Cabinet, the No.2. I was really impressed (not that Ashton makes anything but great cigars). Though the wrapper was light like their regular line (which is too light for me), there was a great deal more flavor. I'd definately smoke some more. Last night was Boli Royal Corona. 'Nuff said. Tonight I have my eye on a Shark.

Status
Not open for further replies.