• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoked a Cubita SMS Robusto out on the patio.

Smoked a Mayorga Maduro, an A Turrent belicoso, and a Fuente Signature Maduro(thanks again smoky) :thumbs:

Had an old friend come in for the weekend and we each downed the following (accompanied by a great deal of tastey libations): ERDM CS, Cuaba Excl., Cohiba Robustos, Oneoff Laguito #2, FFOX xXx, La Aurora Pref. Robustos, AF Bestseller Natural, and Cohiba Siglo III's. My lungs and sinuses might never be the same, but damn it was worth it!

Had an old friend come in for the weekend and we each downed the following (accompanied by a great deal of tastey libations): ERDM CS, Cuaba Excl., Cohiba Robustos, Oneoff Laguito #2, FFOX xXx, La Aurora Pref. Robustos, AF Bestseller Natural, and Cohiba Siglo III's. My lungs and sinuses might never be the same, but damn it was worth it!

I'm buzzed just reading that post, Nate! Damn kid. ???

Saturday was Trinidad Reyes and yesterday was PSD4. And both were excellent. :D

The Avo LE5 (getting ready for the event in Milwaukee on Tuesday), and a Reo Robusto. Both VERY nice cigars...

Black Pearl Corojo. An inexpensive bundler but very well constructed, very tasty and great aroma. It kept me in good company while I mowed the lawn.

Wilkey

Indian Tobaco "Classic" Boxer (Thanks Gonz!)

first time trying this and it wasn't bad. Had burn issues, but mostly due to poor lighting on my part :blush: I have to say for the price, these are a pretty good deal.

edit for "a"

Glad you enjoyed it Bahianut!

As for myself, it's 75 degrees out in April in MN! And not a cloud in the sky! Unbelievable. I pulled a chair out onto the deck, sat down with a beautiful view of the lake, and enjoyed a Mag 46. What a great smoke!

Had the Avo 80th.

one word - DAMN!

ok - more words....strong smoke...needs to sit and mellow.

A great stick for those who like nicotine. I had to get some fress air once or twice.

Spicy and flavorful...but still needs age.

-Gary

Had a two, a LFD Lancero and a FFOX #5. Never had a LFD Lancero, and I must say it is a nice stick. Just enough spice and flavor to be pleasent.

Back down to earth after the weekend and back to my senses before my wallet bites me in the ass. Had a Bolivar(NC)(mowing the grass) and a Gurkha Boer(happy with myself for mowing the grass).

Last night was a Camacho 11/18

Short story this morning.
Padilla 8/11 lonsdale
Oliva MasterBlends 2 torpedo

Big day yesterday, Monte #2 before the Cards opener in the new stadium, HdM DC and Mag 46 after the game. MMMMMMMgood. :)

Smoked a very nice La Tradicion Perdomo Reserve (thanks Swissy ;) ) My first of the kind, but definitely not my last.

I pulled out a Best Seller today since I havent really smoked a thing since last Tuesday. I might pull out a LFD Lancero for the evening smoke. Its hard to say. :thumbs:

A WOAM while washing the wife's car.
Flor De Oliva Corojo churchill while cooking dinner on the grill.
About to toast a Bolivar up.The Green and gold lable 05',love these things.

Trinidad Robusto Extra. Disappointing smoke. Aromas were really pleasing, but in terms of flavors, just too mild and subdued. I was hoping for more, since the Reyes are such a great little stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.