• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night I decided to go with an OpusX Perfection X #2 instead of the fuente fuente.

This morning was my first Bahia trinidad churchill,not bad at all and loads of full flavor,great morning smoke.

Just finished up a Padilla Miami 8/11 torpedo,yummy!

Casa Torano today

6X50 Toro

Connecticut, subtle spice, creamy, and a bit peppery

Started out decent but began to unwrap and burn inconsistantly about 50% through. Seemed just a bit too complex for me yet. Overall not a bad smoke, but I'm not searching the internet for the best deal if you know what I mean.

K Hansotia Sig 101 6x50

First time trying this. Draw was very tight and had difficulty keeping it lit. It was a windy day out so i didn't get a good light to start so i struggled with an uneven burn. The coolidor is setting right around 70% so i'm going to knock it down to 65 or so to see if it helps the burn issue.

Overall was very enjoyable, smooth and rich.

Smoked a Fonseca Vintage Robusto that was a Christmas gift from my mom... not a bad little cigar!

CAO Criollo Conquistador until I sprayed myself in the face washing the damn truck. OOOOOHHHHH my first Tatuaje Cojonu 2003. I will have to smoke a few more before I review, but I now have to buy into all of the hype. Cuba, watch out. It was rolled as well as any Siglo and was as complex and flavorful as any cigar I have ever smoked.

Cusano C10 Royal Corona ... an acquired taste, but good with a beer.
Hated that cigar...I was told it tasted JUST like a Monti #4...nope!! ;)

Today I smoked a 2 year old Opus X Petite Lancero...MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

-Fetter

PS...This weeks count...

1 - PAM64 Exculsivo
1 - Tatuaje Lancero
1 - WOAM
1 - Avo LE #22
1 - Kentucky Bourbon Cheroot (never again!) - but had to try it...had to!

Smoked 3 Short Stories...
one before the Yankee game...
One after...
Half of one at a bar after...
Apperantly someone else smoked the other half... :whistling:

-Rob

Slow day today,it's raining.
I started the day with a soprano associate.
Maybe a Cojnu 2003 next,not sure,if I head down the block to the cigar shop and puff,thats the cigar it will be.

Perdomo Reserve Cameroon tonight..

7X54 Torpedo

Tight as a frogs ass for about the first inch, but loosened up as it burned. Absolutely loved the silky wrapper.

Good smoke

My coworks tried to get me to smoke a new Tatiana "Groovy Blue" YUCK! An hour later after rinsing my mouth with a little brandy I thoroughly enjoyed a Padron 1926 #35 Nat.

My coworks tried to get me to smoke a new Tatiana "Groovy Blue" YUCK! An hour later after rinsing my mouth with a little brandy I thoroughly enjoyed a Padron 1926 #35 Nat.
Who are you. I don't recall seeing an introduction anywhere. I'm sure I'd have remembered a girl.

Doc.

Besides my usual crap, I smoked a Punch Gran Puro Rancho about 30min. ago. I like this cigar. Peppery, and flavorful, I might have to get a box. Recomended for those who like a cigar with a punch. :laugh:

Doc.

Status
Not open for further replies.