• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
August 11th:

Opus X Perfexcion #4
Jose Piedra Cazadores

A dram of Caol Ila 18yo Islay to compliment the Opus. :thumbs:

A glass of flat diet gingerale to go with the Jose Piedra. :laugh:

LOL that sounds about right

Last night...Romeo Y Julieta Short Church. My first, and a fabulous smoke.

Last night...Romeo Y Julieta Short Church. My first, and a fabulous smoke.
I've seen mixed reviews on these - maybe the year?

I just lit a LFD DL Cammie Lancero! WOW!

I sure would have liked a box; but, one cigar at a time. ;) I tried one of the fiver you sold me OTT. It was still just a bit too moist. After resting at 65% for a bit, this one is dy-no-mite! :thumbs:

Steve

I tried out the Cohiba Black today....and did not care for it too much. Maybe after some time in the humi it'll pick up some life. As of right now, I paid a chunk of money for a 5'er of cigars that I didn't like. Oh well. You gotta try them to see if you like em'. :D Does anyone else here like these? I haven't exactly seen a lot of reviews for these. What did you think?

Reading smokes were Quai D'Orsay Coronas and CAO Criollo Bomba. Good stuff, but the CAO was rough and would have benefited from a half year or so in the humi.

Wilkey

Tatuaje Havana Cazzadores and a RyJ Short Churchill while watching some baseball. Both were mind blowing.

Tatuaje East Coast. This smoke came highly recommended. I was a bit disappointed, as I am a whore for anything that Don Pepin makes. This smoke was a milder than I anticipated. Would have been better off smoking a DPG Invictos, but still glad that I gave this smoke a go around.

mac

Last night I smoked an Ashton Aged Maduro #30 that had been lying around long enough to turn the cello and band very yellow. Damn, was that one smooth smoke! Wonderful mild maduro flavors (not full and earthy, a lighter maduro with some nice coffee notes) that lasted until the nub, never turning the least bit bitter. Literally smoked it until I couldn't hold it anymore. Delicious!

Yesterday

Alecc Bradley (Maxx)

I didnt like it at all

Nice constuction

Not worth about 10 bucks IMHO

Tat - Noella
DPG - Blue - Invictos
LDR - Reserva

This is why I smoke :thumbs:

All 3 burned razor sharp in a 10-15 mph wind. Paired with Beck's NA

Tim

Took some self time with a Diamond Crown Maximus 90th last night, Great construction, lot of smoke, good draw, just didn't do it for me. The taste was grassy and mild, i had it in my humidor for about six months, so i don't think it was overhumidified. I have two more, maybe with a little more time they'll improve. :whistling:

AF Sungrown Cuban Belicoso with about 10 months on it. Tasty, tasty smoke. I just love these things.

Last night, Tatuaje Especiales.

Tonight.....well isn't peeking in the humi just before you head outside half the fun? :)

Sat I had a Boli Cor xtra ISOM (dec 05, thank you much to the botl a few posts above me) with a couple of fingers of bourbon (neat) and a book. One of the best smokes and best hours to myself I've had in a long time. Sun I had a La Gloria Cubana (std line, lonsdale size) and I thought it absolutely SUCKED!!! That is the 2nd LGC I've had that fully sucked and I will not ever be going back for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.