• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for reminding me, Wyatt! I'm ordering a Pepin sampler that has the Habana Leon, Haban Soul, Cuban Diplomat, Hirsh y Garcia and seven other Pepins!

And I just nubbed a El Rey de los Habanas Torp that was outstanding, too.

Am I a whore yet? :D

grateful1's Davidoff review got me to fire up a

Davidoff 100th Aniversary Diamedas Finas

OH MAN is this cigar awesome! :thumbs:

Last night a Sosa Super Selection II.
A dark maduro (Mexican wrapped!) torpedo.
Very enjoyable, the first Mexican wrapper I have tried knowingly tried.
The filler is from the DR.
If you love maduro this earthy and leathery cigar is for you!

I am surprised that the Sosa sticks aren't talked about more.
I have yet to have a disapointing cigar from them!

-Rob

Rob,

That's because I haven't gotten any from you lately :) :sign: :sign:

I had my very first Padilla 8/11 Lancero. It's D'Bomb! First half was tobacco full flavor. Second half, it unleashed caramel galore. :love: Very enjoyable!

A Taboada Super Rudolfo from last year. What a great cigar. The draw was a little light but the flavor was superb!

Last night I had a Padron 2000 Natural. I love these cigars.
Followed by an AF Classic Maduro, my first one and definitely not my last. What an awesome cigar

Tonight I listened to the Royals game and enjoyed a DPG Series JJ Selectos.

Had my first Partagas Series D #4 tonight...had me interested but the construction was so horrible that my hopes were dashed and for naught.

I'm ordering a Pepin sampler that has the Habana Leon, Haban Soul, Cuban Diplomat, Hirsh y Garcia and seven other Pepins!

I got a similar sampler a while back - good smokes! I really liked the Hirsh y Garcia along with 3 or 4 others in the sampler.

Last night I enjoyed a Tatuaje Regios from a box that I've had from April '06.

Yesterday I smoked a Montecristo No4.
Don't know what I'm going to smoke this evening.
I went to the candystore and I can't decide ...lol
I bought these cigars (never smoked any of them so I'm in for a surprise):

IMG_2287.jpg

From left to right:

La Rica Churchill
AVO Robusto
The Griffin's Corona
The Griffin's Robusto
The Griffin's Robusto Fuerte
RyJ Short Churchill
RyJ Mille Fleurs

Anyone smoked any of these?

Ciao,

KN

Triple maduro last night. Tonight I am looking at an Opus of some sort...maybe a No. 2 as I have not had one of these before. Maybe a super belicoso with a year age on it...I am also considering an RC184. I'll report back.

Just finished off a CAO Italia Novella.

This was a pretty good smoke. Full of spice right away, but mellowed to a full flavored !extravaganza! I couldn't really place most of the different flavors, but I definitely got a little cinnamon and some nuttiness. Very earthy.

I'll smoke these again.

Felipe Gregorio Dominicana "T" -- not a bad smoke at all!! :thumbs:

That will probably be it for me till LITTO comes to town... wonder what I will smoke then? :whistling:

Just finished off about 6 Gin and Tonics and a Tat Verocu West Coast.

Young? I didn't see it, I've had it about a month and it was outstanding!!! Lovely smoke!!!

was just forced to have anejo 77. I found mold on the stick and figured it was either that or try and rub it off and hope for the best. It was a waste though, being only a few months resting it didn't have nearly enough time to come around and I had a lot of trouble tasting the subtle and pleasant nuances of the stick, I thought maybe it would do a little bit of a turn around towards the second half but it continued to be kinda of harsh. Oh well. Hopefully my other sticks don't develope any mold, I will have to keep a close eye on them.

John

yesterday i smoked a DPG Serie JJ and a Famous Nic 3k. Both were fantastic! I just got the 3000s in last week, and couldn't wait to try them out. I think they are going to be just fine! :D :thumbs:

Brandon

I smoked a RP Old World Reserve Maduro Robusto, not a bad smoke, but I didn't enjoy it like the first batch I had. Later in the day I had a Torano Exodus 1959 Torpedo; which I really enjoyed. I don't think I have every had one of the Exodus 1959 that I disappointed.

Ken

Padilla Miami Robusto. It was much better than the one I had a few weeks ago. This one had a great draw and burn and the flavors were very similar to the lancero size I have had recently which is a good thing. I really like these cigars. I do not feel they are overly complex and they have a nice balance of flavor for me which is important. Recommended :thumbs:

My last smoke was a CAO Brazilia which was very tasty. Almost caved in and purchased a box but I wanted to try a few more 5 packs first.

Today I just ordered:

5 Pack - Carlos Torano Exodus 1959
5 Pack - Oliva Serie G Maduro Belicoso
5 Pack - Partagas Serie S Perfecto
5 Pack - Rocky Patel Honduran Robusto
5 Pack - Sancho Panza Dble Maduro La Mancha

Never had any of them before, but they should be here by Wednesday, and it's a coin flip as to which I should try first.

2 glasses of 18 yr old Macallan and a a Casa Fuente Churchill.....can you say "Damn fine evening!"

Status
Not open for further replies.