• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday, RASS --very Yummy!

Today--an out of this world HDM DC from Feb06. The only regret is I was smoking it while doing yard work. I did not give it the respect and attention it needed. It would have been a phenomenal experience with a single malt, I bet!

Yesterday I had a Padron 40th Maduro, a Diamond Crown #6, a Don Carlos Double Robusto and finished the day with a 1999 SLR corona. One of my better days.

Nov06 Upmann Mag 46, just to see how they're coming along. Not badly, considering their youth.

Right now I'm smoking a Don Pepin Garcia Black (Cuban Classic) Toro. I might be a rookie to cigars.... but this thing is mind blowing. :whistling:

Will definately be getting more. I'm so glad its a larger smoke. Drawing perfect, smells delicious and tastes like a dream. I'm in cigar heaven tonight... :love:

mac

smoked a monte #2 from 04, not as good as i anticipated, think it might have been too moist, it was spongy and draw was tight, but not sure why it would be too moist?

Smoked a Hoyo De Monterrey 135th anniversary. I really liked the taste, but the thing kept crumbling all over me the whole time and the burn was all funky. That's the second HDM that's done that to me.

Arturo Fuente Double Chateau. Been too long since I smoked one of these, I forgot how good it was. I got online and bought 5 more last night afterwords, in the Camaroon wrapper. Found some in the Sungrown wrapper as well, never tried those, so I am anxious to.

yesterday

La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Chisel - HOLY SMOKES I wobbled away from this one. Review will be typed up tonight.

today

Arturo Fuente - Hemingway Short Story

Smoked a Padilla Miami lancero Friday evening (wonderful) and a Gran Habano 3 Siglos robusto last night (also very good, but not quite wonderful).

a friend and I had some cheap cusanos I got for basically free from my B/M

pretty much tasteless I'd say.. not bad, but.... I wasn't wowed.

yesterday while killing about a million ants

San Cristobal Guajiro, tasty!!

Habana Leon robusto, damn close to a psd4 or coro!

You must be a Pepin whore? I would love to try those Habana Leaon's sometime. Have yet to get my hands on one.

Tonight it was a JFR robusto in a maduro shade. Damn fine smoke for us Pepin whores... and great price too! Thanks to Preembargo and his squad out at Tobacco Road in TX for turning me on to them. I'll be back for more...

mac

September 10th:

Añejo 50 (2005)

A gift from a very fine BOTL (you know who you are ;) ) and WOW, it's AWESOME! :thumbs: Time is most certainly a friend of Añejos!

Gold Medal Culebra that was gifted from a brother here at CP. These fresh rolled sticks are definitely kick ass, Best cigar i've smoked in a while.

You must be a Pepin whore? I would love to try those Habana Leaon's sometime. Have yet to get my hands on one.

Tonight it was a JFR robusto in a maduro shade. Damn fine smoke for us Pepin whores... and great price too! Thanks to Preembargo and his squad out at Tobacco Road in TX for turning me on to them. I'll be back for more...

mac

pepin ho fo sho!

There are a few blends that I don't fancy, but for the most part DPG makes them the way I like them and have been searching for years to find cigars that taste this way.

Hoyo de Monterrey churchill 6.25x45
supposed flavor: bold

experience... mediocre.

backgammon on the front porch with a pal (he smoked a gurkha boer, much nicer). tommy bahama rum and coke, it was a good evening, but the cigar just didnt do it for me.
solid construction, good draw, but nothing special.

Punch Royal Coronations - not bad, but also not good - nothin special...

Status
Not open for further replies.