• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
This afternoon while listening to the lowly Chiefs, I enjoyed a Cuesta Rey Centenario Aristocrat.

Today while alternating watching football and typing, I had:

-Cohiba Robusto '05
-Partagas shorts '06
-VSG Corona Gorda

Went to a local cigar bar. They had Opus X Perfection #2 for $37 and Belicoso for $42. I bought a Tatuaje Regio for $12 instead...

I smoked a Torano exodus last night - okay flavors, but absolutely horrific burn. When I had about one inch smoked, a small spot about another inch down the wrapper all of a sudden lit up and grew, causing a ridiculously lopsided burn that was a real chore to correct. I'm frankly not sure if it's worth seeking out another couple of these to try, as they aren't carried by my B&M.

My box of AVO 787's arrived this evening. I couldn't wait so I fired one up. Alas, they are no AVO 22. However, it was stupendous! The burn and draw were perfect and the construction was superb. Instead of comparing it to other cigars I will simply say this cigar stands on it's own as a damn fine smoke. No youngness or off flavors. Just toasty, leathery tobacco at it's finest. The best AVO since the LE05's in my book. I will say that it is good straight from the box but aging will make this a sought after cigar.

07 Punch PC - yet another young, good smoke! Where will it end?

With us all rolling our own cigars? LOL

I needed to play catch up:

Sun 16 - Gurkha Ancient Warrior Churchill
Mon 17 - Diablo Caliente Robusto
Tue 18 - Oliva Oliva Master Blends No. 3 Robusto
Wed 19 - Davidoff Millennium Blend Series Piramides

After work today I had an Oliva Serie G special G. Very little Cigar that had a nice flavor to it.....burned hot the last 1/3 though, but I guess you would have to expect that. Overall, a nice little cigar for a shorter period of time. Have a few more that will get used up before too long I guess.

Well, as I posted on another thread, I have a 2006 Holiday 10 cigar sampler containing 2 Opus X Fuente Fuente. So, as sugessted by one of our senior members, I am smoking one now. so far--very nice.

Just finished up a Cuaba Divinos

It was good, but I wasn't blown away. I didn't notice a distinct difference over other cigars.

Construction was flawless, the ash was amazing. Draw was good and burn went decently also.

edited to add: Tommy Bahama spiced rum, and coke to go along with it.

and a walk in the cool evening under the half moon.

601 Oscuro La Punta - strong with delicate flavors and medium body

Padilla 1932 Signature Toro - strong with spicy flavor medium to heavy body

A day for strong Pepins, I guess.

Had my 1st Diamond Crown Max #5. Meh. Ok smoke, not bad but not up to the hype or worth the $ I expected. At least a year or 2 of stable humi time. Guess it was just not to my tastes. It also started to have some mold...when I stopped to think of it, 4 out of 5 mold issues have been Fuente related products...Ashton, Curlyheads, DCM, Short Story....

I think this still counts at today:

At 1:00 AM I smoked a H.Upmann #2 and it was awsome. I only have 2 left. I'll be ordering more of these. They are Shweeeeet!

Last night I enjoyed what is single-handedly one of the best smokes out there. I just love these little guys, gotta get my hands on some more.

Yesterday was a Tat Hav VI torpedo, a J21, a Padilla 1932 torpedo and a FFOX XXX.

Today, nothing but Dutch Masters and Garcia y Vega!

Status
Not open for further replies.