• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
nothing yet, it's f'in raining!

maybe I'll roll a blunt, grab an umbrella and go for a stroll. it's is my b-day afterall, i should be able to smoke anything.

FINALLY!!!!

Enjoying a good smoke (Tat Cojonu 2003) while Syracuse goes to half with a lead against a ranked team - Louisville. A lead??? Yeah, a lead!! :laugh:

I have my serious doubts that it will continue, however, it's the first time in a LONG time that I've felt good half way into the game. Therefore, I'm going to continue enjoying this fine smoke and another brew is in my future!

I smoked a La Aurora Platinum perfecto this morning, thinking I should follow that up this evening with an LFD Factory Press II or LFD Lancero.

Ken

last night after a sushi dinner with the wife. sakudog passed by the house and watched couple of movies.

started with;
RG lonsdale 02
boli inmensas 70's gifted by CigarFlip
party serie 3 06 EL gifted by chubaka (sp?) darrick
and finshed w/ hdm du prince from 98

Today RASS at the local cigar lounge. Followed by a very enjoyable Cuban Beli Thank you Big Slim Junior!) while doing yard work.

My first Reserva J21 after 4.5 months of humi time. Everything about this cigar was perfect and it now holds the title as my new favorite Tat. Simply amazing.

After grilling some steaks, I enjoyed a Gurkha Robusto Natural and a good size dram of Dalmore 12. Great stuff, I say!

A Don Pepin Cuban classic 1977 while playing golf with my three year old and wife. Nice spicy smoke.

Damn Rob, that's a nice yard gar. :thumbs:

At a local HERF this afternoon/evening, I enjoyed a RP Vintage 99 Connecticut Robusto, a San Cristobal Supremo, and an Oliva Serie V Belicoso.

Had a DPG series JJ. I liked it alot...but about half way though, I got kind of bored with it...

Trini. Col. after my son's 5 grade football game that they won 34-6 and my son scored 2 TD's. One was a 73 yard run. That makes 5 TD's in 3 games and averaging 220 yards per game.

At a herf at Cigardawg's place I started with a Padron 1964 "A", went to a Pepin El Centurion, followed that with a Tat Unicos and then a Padron 4000. On the drive home a Don Carlos Double Robusto and RyJ Corona were converted to ash. Not a bad weekend.

My first Reserva J21 after 4.5 months of humi time. Everything about this cigar was perfect and it now holds the title as my new favorite Tat. Simply amazing.
YES! I smoked one at a small herf a couple weeks ago and was floored. I had smoked a San Cristobal Gaijiro and the J21 was much better, IMO.

I just nubbed an AF 858 Maduro that was very good and I'm looking forward to my first Juan Lopez Corona from '01 that I got in a split last week! :thumbs:

Oh, yeah! Earlier I smoked a Cuesta Rey Centro Fino#9, one of my favorites! :)

I revisited the MX2 tonight. I'd had one of these last year and it didn't really live up to the stories I'd heard. Tonight however was quite nice.

Glad I gave it another spin.

:)

Sunday was a great smoke day for me:

1:00am - Torano Exodus 1959 Torp - Enjoyed it. Definitely a good "at work" smoke

5:30am - Fuente King B - Fired it up once I got the smoker going - MUCH better than the first one I had. Paired it with a little Jameson.

1:00pm - PAM Monarca after the first round of eating, while listening to the Bucs game.

4:00pm - DC Max #5 after the third round of eating, while watching the Mets finish their game up. My first DC Max, and I really enjoyed it.

I had a Tatuaje Especiales that I wanted to finish the night with, but the beer and food combined with lack of sleep were too overpowering, and I never got to it.

Sunday was a great smoke day for me:

1:00am - Torano Exodus 1959 Torp - Enjoyed it. Definitely a good "at work" smoke

5:30am - Fuente King B - Fired it up once I got the smoker going - MUCH better than the first one I had. Paired it with a little Jameson.

1:00pm - PAM Monarca after the first round of eating, while listening to the Bucs game.

4:00pm - DC Max #5 after the third round of eating, while watching the Mets finish their game up. My first DC Max, and I really enjoyed it.

I had a Tatuaje Especiales that I wanted to finish the night with, but the beer and food combined with lack of sleep were too overpowering, and I never got to it.
Wow, now that's what I call a full day of smoking. Very impressive, to say the least! :thumbs:

I'm on my way home in a few minutes and for the commute, I picked out an Anejo #49 this morning (I'm glad I did because that's sounding very good right about now).

Tat Reserva A Uno

nothing like sitting and enjoying a cigar for 2½+ hours!

Status
Not open for further replies.