• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put to rest a partagas black robusto. First time trying that particular cigar. Was IMO very powerful but loaded with flavor. Will def have to try another few.

Enjoying a Tatuaje Havana VI Almirantes with a nice cup of coffee and listening to Merle Haggard's The Bluegrass sessions.

Enjoyed a Davidoff Dom Perignon from '80 for my retirement party, must say it i throughly enjoyed it, thank you to my benefactor. This sweet heart had more tastes than a seven course meal, did i say i enjoyed it. :thumbs: :cool:

Today while listening to the Chiefs game, I enjoyed a Rocky Patel "Bad to the Bone" and a La Flor Dominicana L-300. Both were a lot better than the game!

Today was a light day. I smoke 1 cigar, one of the PC's I got mixed up. Pretty sure it was the Dip.#4.

Now yesterday I was at the cigar store from 12:00-9:30 with a about a fourty minute break.

We smoked a lot of cigars. I had a cigar hangover this morning. :laugh:

Smoked an Olivia "G" today and threw it away because I thought it tasted bad. I went and grabbed a Bolivar corona after that and lit up. To my horror I immediately figured out that the Olivia wasn't a bad cigar at all. It was the damn cheap lighter that I was forced to use because it was too windy on the ship for matches, and that lighter was all I had. Yuck. It screwed everything up. :(

Well, last night I thought I would give another HdM Governor a try. It was alright, nothing special. Just wish it was a shorter smoke.

After several days of everything tasting bad :angry: I finally found my refuge... and it came in the form of a Rocky Patel Vintage 1992 box pressed robusto with my coffee. My... you sure can't beat a good cigar on a beutiful day...

:whistling:

mac

I smoked an Aurora con. shade old slyle torp (stogie shaped) that Branden gifted me Saturday when we herfed. Man was that tastey. I can see a few of those in my Humi.

Okay I am on a streak where nothing seems to strike my fancy.

I had the following:

Tatuaje Havana VI Exclusivo Zona Del Este, Verocu No. 2 (It was good, but didnt have the flavor I was looking for)
LFD Double Ligero Lancero (I am going to stick to the Oscuro's, as this one was too mild :) )

Fri: 601 Blue label

Sat: Padron 64 Diplomatico
Padilla Obsidian

Sun: Cohiba (red dot) Corona

All these were fantastic although the Padilla's are going to need some aging to come into there own as there are some harsh notes that I think will settle down with time. The red dot was really surprising. I wasn't expecting much of anything with that stick. I had it with my morning coffee, and it made for a great way to start the day. The 601 and the 64 were so good that I can't really pick a favorite between the two of them.

D

A Punch Black Prince from 2000. Very tasty. This cigar has come a long way. :thumbs:

Coronado by LFD Corona Gorda and an '07 RASS from a newly bought cab. Surprised in a good way by both cigars. The Coronado was much better than the previous, larger ones I had tried in the line. And the RASS was very good, almost on par w/ the '03s I have.

CAO America Potamic this afternoon and a CI Legends Yellow Label (Don Pepin Garcia) while walking the dogs this evening. This was the first time I smoked the CI Yellow Label and for about $2.50 a pop, this is a great bargain smoke. Reminded me of the DPG blue label, but a bit milder. I picked up a bundle of 10 for $25 shipped on the CI daily deal and this is a must try if you like the DPG flavor profile. Burned a bit quick, but I can't complain for the price.

I tried my first CAO Italia this evening, not bad and I enjoyed it, but I wouldn't go out and buy a box.

Ken

Okay my streak of cigars that didnt tickle my fancy is over. Tonight I had the following:

Tatuaje Conoju 2003
PSD 4
Ashton VSG Belicoso

Good night of smoking!

FFOX Perfexcion X
Tatuaje J21
Cohiba Siglo I
FFOX BBMF

Hell of a day. 2 were gifts. Just happened to be in the right place at the right time.
1 from a great trade with Putz Mulligan.
1 from my stash.

Enjoying a Litto Gomez Chisel after tutoring from some of the fine folks here on how to clip it! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.