• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
LFD DL Chiselito. Can't say that I enjoyed the flavor profile very much, but I didn't hate it either.

Just now smoked a PLPC. Great flavor, but had some tunneling issues. Going to let the others rest for a bit and revisit them in a month or so.

I smoked a CAO Sopranos Boss last night, and this cigar was fanatic! I liked them when they came out just fine, but this one was head and shoulders above the others! I have one more left and I am looking forward to it!

Brandon

unbanded unknown! :laugh:
Buried deeeeeep in the humi and forgotten until today. Nice smoke! (whatever it was...)

Smoking my first Pepin Blue Label and I have to say it is great. I really like this flavor profile.

CAO MX2. Loved it. I'm not experienced enough to discern the different flavors, but I could tell it changed several times throughout the smoke.

While listening to the first half of KU's basketball season opener, I enjoyed a Bolivar Coronas Junior from 2006.

Smoking a Perdomo Habano Maduro robusto with a glass of Gentleman Jack. Very nice cigar, I'm a bit surprised at how flavorful it is. I like the Lot 23, but this one is a bit stronger with a nice finish. I will be buying a few more in the future.

Smoked a ERDM Choix Supreme today.
Paired well with Doi Chang Peaberry coffee (black).
I am loving these smokes!
I think it was from 06.

-Rob

I just got back from Orlando. Yesterday in downtown Disney, a Sosa Torpedo Maduro paired up with a snifter of Glenmorangie. This was the first Sosa new label for me because (ahem) Rob300c has not hooked me up for quite sometime :blush: :rolleyes:

I must say the maduro was great, but the scotch could've been better. Needless to say, the ambience made up for it at the Sosa Fuego bar. I've also smoked a couple of WOAMs purchased personally at Tampa Sweethearts. I did not meet Darlene but saw her desk. Josh gave me a nice impromptu tour of the place. I tried to get a box but could only get a few.

Overall the trip was nice mixture or business and pleasure. :thumbs:

Just smoked a San Cristobal but was not very impressed. Will try another in a few weeks and hopefully it will just be the one as I have heard nothing but good about these.

Status
Not open for further replies.