• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday was a nice day in KC -- almost 60 degrees. So after work, I sat outside and enjoyed a Hemingway Between The Lines. What a damn good smoke!

Today it is about 25 and snowing with heavy wind gusts! So no outside smoking for me.

My very first Ashton's San Cristobal. Robusto size and it was a finger burner! :thumbs:

Had an '06 Anejo #46 while taking the dog for a nice long walk. Great smoke, but a tremendous amount of tar. I've had a couple from the same box, and while they've had a little, nothing like this. I little perplexing, anyone else encounter this?

Thx
Bob

I had a damn tasty 858 SG this morning and I think something from that special island tonight. Either '01 JL Corona or '06 Monty Edmundo depending on my appetite.

Last night - Gurkha Triple Ligero. I bought a couple of fivers of these a few weeks ago, and the longer they sit in the humi, the better they get.

19 Marlboro red

4 grape phillies

1 left handed cigarette. Happy New Year!

:laugh:

Davidoff Special R, fuente short story

Tatuaje Havana Cazadores to start things off. I enjoyed this cigar, although I wasn't as impressed with it as I have been with the Havana VI line and the Cojonu 2003. It was still a great cigar, but their was some bitterness that bugged me and it didn't have the finish that I've come to expect from Tatuaje.

Tonight I smoked a PAM 64 Exclusivo. I was a little disappointed in this one also. It wasn't as smooth as I was expecting, and their was more spice than I would have liked. I did pick up the chocolate flavor that everyone talks about, but it would have been more enjoyable without all the spice along with it. I have nothing against spice, as evidenced by all the Pepin I smoke, but I didn't think it fit well with this blend. The spice was sharp and a bit harsh. I was hoping for a change of pace from the spicy cigars I've smoke lately, and it didn't fit the bill. It wasn't the cigar's fault, as I was wanting something other than what it could deliver. What I really wanted was a maduro Hemingway, but I didn't buy enough of these when they were out, so I have to ration the ones I have left. If I would have known then what I know now.........

D

Opus X Fuente Fuente
Davidoff Millenium PC
Hemmingway Classic Maduro

And a couple Nat Sherman MCDs... :whistling:

Relaxing right now with an Anejo 50, and a glass of Nose Nipper Spiced Winter Ale I brewed back in November! :love:

Boli PC that was gifted from a good friend of mine a couple of months back. Think he said it was an '04 or '05... whatever it was... MIND BLOWING! :whistling: Committed to buying a box ASAP. Finished the night off with a JJ Maduro that my wonderful fiance picked up at El Rey de los Habanos on her trip to Miami a couple of weeks ago. Good smoke in my opinion. Wonderful fiance! :love:

mac

christmas eve - Davidoff Anniversario #3 - bleh sour

this morning - too cold still Padilla 48, wrapper split, too young still anyway

...later??

Christmas eve smoked a nice Boli PC from 06.
After a lovely ham dinner I sparked an OR King B - it was very flat but I am getting over a sinus infection and paired it with eggnog, bad choice.

Today I just finished a 05 Short Story while playin with my cousins bulldog - VERY nice!

Tonight? Not sure yet.

Scored some Opus DRs and Anejo 50s at Regency cigar for slightly over MSRP + RI tax.

-Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.