• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christmas eve smoked a nice Boli PC from 06.
After a lovely ham dinner I sparked an OR King B - it was very flat but I am getting over a sinus infection and paired it with eggnog, bad choice.

Today I just finished a 05 Short Story while playin with my cousins bulldog - VERY nice!

Tonight? Not sure yet.

Scored some Opus DRs and Anejo 50s at Regency cigar for slightly over MSRP + RI tax.

-Rob

LOL - I'm in the same boat with the sinus problem....friggin' stinks!

Had an 06 Boli PC after breakfast this AM.

Not sure what's on the plate now...I'm thinking something litte...maybe a PSD4 to push thru the nose! :laugh:

A Davidoff Diademas Finas on a beautiful Christmas afternoon. Everything was perfect. The weather, the cigar, the Christmas Carols wafting on the breeze from folks front yard blow-up decorations, the kids were playing with the WII and not fighting, the wife was sleeping, the dog hates smoke so he wanted nothing to do with me........................perfect!

Currently enjoying a Tat Noella Reserva paired with a Stone Smoked Porter... Not a bad pairing and a nice way to end the day.

Before my wife and I went to see the movie 'Walk Hard', I had a Casa Fuente Corona Gorda. Nice smoke, but on an empty stomach and a few Blue Moons, got a pretty good nicotine/alchohol buzz going. Fortunately went away almost as fast as it came.

Bob

Just finished my 1st WOAM. Great smoke, going to definitely start the hunt and try to pick up a 5er of these somewhere!!

Sat by the fire on a brisk and chilly night and enjoyed a nice Anejo shark with a couple friends.

Yesterday I started the day with a PSD4, before dinner I had a Party short, and last night finished off with a Punch Punch.

Had the following today while watching football

AVO LE 05 - The only AVO's I like
Tatuaje Taino - This was the first time I have had this vitola. It didn't have the same Tatuaje flavor profile I am used to, this one tasted much like a SLR, very floral in nature

I was gonna smoke something special tonight as i basically wrapped up my harvesting, but i'm so beat i settled on a El Rey Del Mundo Choix Supreme w/ some years on it, nice smoke. Oh, and while still in the field tonight i smoked my 1st 858SG

Big smoking day for me yesterday:

2007 CoRo

Opus Power Ranger

2006 Anejo Shark

All of them were great, but I think the Shark may have been my favorite of the day.

D

was kind of a long one today

started things off right and ended even better

1. 2007 CORO, good smoke, but I prefer something a little stronger
2. El Centurion, amazing cigar that I am looking forward to having many more of.
3. My first WOAM, What an amazing smoke from a great BOTL. I now know why everyone loves them so much. Now I just have to find some more of them.
4. Finished things off with a great 1st for me. An H Upmann Epicure from 1991. THANKS HORSE! a small, but VERY complex smoke. the best ISOM that I have had so far. And my oldest cigar so far as well!

All in all a VERY good day of smoking, and I think that I might have to take a break for a couple days now. :thumbs:
B

Enjoyed a Cabaiguan El Guapo last night. I've only had two of these so far, but they've both been great smokes. It is quickly becoming a favorite.

I smoked a LFD Factory Box Press Limitado this morning and enjoyed it as much as the first one.

Ken

I enjoyed another Oliva V lancero this pm. :love: I must have smoke 8 of these already and almost all purchased individually. I think this is the best argument for buying a box. Too bad I have expended my cigar budget for the 1st quarter of 2008 already :(

My wife gave me permission to leave the house for a few hours yesterday. So I headed up to the Outlaw to enjoy my celebration smoke for the birth of my son. It was a Padron Millennium (thanks again to bmd34202!) and it was fantastic!! :thumbs:

My wife gave me permission to leave the house for a few hours yesterday. So I headed up to the Outlaw to enjoy my celebration smoke for the birth of my son. It was a Padron Millennium (thanks again to bmd34202!) and it was fantastic!! :thumbs:

Nice cigar and nice gift!

Status
Not open for further replies.