• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opus X Reserva D'Chateau.

This was from a box I bought about a year ago and it's smoking GREAT! :thumbs:

The longer you can age an Opus, the better they are IMO.

OpusX Robusto

This was my first opusX and all I can say is wow, I'm going to have to stop by the B&M again tomorrow and see if I can pick up a couple more.

My next to last Padilla 1932 Toro.

I might have to do something about this!

Oh, and a Party Short, of course.

For some reason, I have never been drawn to Padron, but this might be changing. A 2000 maddie made me nod my head to myself. Previously, my expectations have been high for these, but yesterday I wasn't expecting to enjoy it. I think it was around $3; what a deal.

My first Tat noellas at the B&M. How come I can never walk into a shop and not buy something? After a few draws, my guilt evaporated. Incredible smoke.

had another Fumadores (toro) and loved it, but prefer the robusto. Also had a Cusano 18 robusto and thought it was pretty good. I thought it was close to worthy of what CA rated it as.

Graycliff Chateau Grand Cru Presidente

H Upmann Petit Corona 1998

Avo XO Notturno

By the fire tonight smoked a RuJ isom and a Graycilff expresso... Expresso ruled thank you insight

Vegas Robaina Don Alejandro from April of 2000. I got the box three or four years ago and this was the last one.

It was "okay" not as great as I thought it would be with all that age.....

had another Fumadores (toro) and loved it, but prefer the robusto. Also had a Cusano 18 robusto and thought it was pretty good. I thought it was close to worthy of what CA rated it as.

Hey CJ,

ashauler sent me a couple of those (a maduro) and I smoked one a couple of nights ago and I thought it was very good! :thumbs:

H Upp Mag 50... nice smoke, thanks John (Jfields)!

Brian

H. Upp Monarca from '01. Smoked it with a couple sips of Coke and the book Fletch. I'd never read or heard of this book but it was surprisingly good. A real edge of the seat till the end...

A DPG JJ Maduro Lancero and then later in the evening an LFD Oscuro Natural Lancero.

What can I say...it was Lancero day :D

Padron 80th while watching the game last night, w a couple glasses of diet coke. Good cigar, great construction, but a not much complexity, pretty straight forward 1926 flavors. That's the last one i'll smoke for at least 6 months, i think this cigar could be really good w/ time.

Status
Not open for further replies.