• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday at the B-more HERF:
VSG wizard
VSG tres Mystique
Cusano 18
Opus X super beli
1999 partagas Gran Corona I believe :)

Edited: To add that nothing was put fire to today due to too many yesterday!

While watching football, I had a very good '07 RASCC and a fantastic RA Belicoso. The Belicoso was one of the better smokes I have had in several months, medium-bodied, spicy and rich :thumbs:

At the Baltimore HERF, I smoked the following in this order:

1) Padron 80th - good, not great. More "nutty" than other Padrons I've had. Not worth the $30 IMO.

2) OpusX Petit Lancero - as always, nothing short of fantastic. This was from December 2007 and was full of pepper and spice.

3) Bolivar PC - I think this was from 2005 or 2006. A good smoke, but by this time by palate was pretty much shot.

4) Oliva Serie V Lancero - first Serie V I ever smoked. I liked it so much, I just ordered a box. Very sweet and full of smoke.

A Gurkha Platinum Tubo in the stadium parking lot before the Pats Game. Great Stick, Great Game. All was good.... at least until Sunday morning!!! Lets just say my buddy gentleman Jack was not such a gentleman.

1) Padron 80th - good, not great. More "nutty" than other Padrons I've had. Not worth the $30 IMO.

2) OpusX Petit Lancero - as always, nothing short of fantastic. This was from December 2007 and was full of pepper and spice.

3) Bolivar PC - I think this was from 2005 or 2006. A good smoke, but by this time by palate was pretty much shot.

4) Oliva Serie V Lancero - first Serie V I ever smoked. I liked it so much, I just ordered a box. Very sweet and full of smoke.

I need to try the Serie V Lancero's I have resting now....it just wont be for a little while as I am giving my lungs a rest after this weekend.

I need to try the Serie V Lancero's I have resting now....it just wont be for a little while as I am giving my lungs a rest after this weekend.

I liked it so much (even after 3 other cigars) that I just bought a box. :thumbs:

EDIT: Famous has only the Lanceros in stock if anyone is interested in a box of these.

Grayciff Double Espresso...mmm. It went perfect with my obsidian beer from Dechutes brewery. ;) Good stuff.

Yummy, just had a short story while sitting in the hot tub with the wife :) Double fun!!!

When the Pats won Sat. I smoked an A.F. D.C.#4 and when the Colts lost on Sun. I had a PSD#4.It was a great weekend.

Whew...smoked out for the day...

Fonseca Habana Seleccion Delicias
Old Henry Churchill (Waaayy too green, should be a good stick with age)
Ashton Heritage Churchill
Oliva Serie V Lancero :thumbs:

Tonight at a weekly herf in the Cincinnati area, hung out with Ianhummel and some of his buddies, smoked a nice Tatuaje Reserva SW that was very nice.

I tried to smoke a CAO America but it had a damn plug. I'm mad at CAO now, but not mad enough not to smoke my Brazilias :D

Great cigar day!

Turned on a buddy to his first Party Short. He's a novice so he was VERY impressed.

Smoked my first Secretos.

Miami 8&11 Robusto after dinner and...

my cab of JL#2s arrived today. :cool:

Steve

Tonight at a weekly herf in the Cincinnati area, hung out with Ianhummel and some of his buddies, smoked a nice Tatuaje Reserva SW that was very nice.

Good times tonight with Matt and a couple guys from Club Stogie. I burned an Oliva Serie V torpedo and then after Matt got there, an Anejo 46 that was gifted to me by him along with some other great smokes. Great night at the Beer Seller for the Party Source's weekly cigar tasting.

EDIT for spelling

Status
Not open for further replies.