• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lit up a RASS which was one of the better ones I have ever had. Even better than the ones I took down overseas. I guess the 9 months or so on it made it that way. ;) After that I took on an 04' FFX Lancero. Absolutely stunning.

I smoked a Thompson Paso Doble (that he purchased for $0.60 per stick) that my buddy gave at bowling tonight. Being the friend that I am, I thanked him and smoked it reasonably far enough down before leaving it in the ash tray and lighting up a Rocky Patel Vintage 1992 that I had mercifully brought with me.

Oliva G Maduro Special G. At half the price of a Short Story (and almost as good), it is a great quickie.
Perdomo ESV '91 Aristocrata (7 X 54) Natural

I forgot what cigars are even like now. I did smoke a Power Ranger the other day with no real age on it. It fit the bill but seemed really mild to me even with me smoking maybe 2 cigars a month. :(
IT LIVES !!!!! :laugh: :thumbs:

Nice to see you again, Mr. Peat. I hope all is well. You need to stop in way more often, even if you are rubbing elbow with the commies :laugh: .

Last night I had the time to sit down and enjoy a Punch Black Prince '00. JFields (thanks a million) knocked this off my wishlist and it was worth waiting for. The fresh Punch Punch and fresh Punch Black Prince(I had one the other night) were rather similar in flavor profile. Age is where these differ. After 8 years I'd definately take an aged BP over an aged PP anytime.

Last night was the very fist GOF Carlito 2005. :love: Very nice, very creamy and a tingly finish. :thumbs:

Last night I nubbed a Tat Noella. Let me tell you these are rising fast on my list of favorite smokes. Delicious, if you havenot tried on yet I strongly suggest you "Git Yerself Sum!"

PAM Corona
Davidoff LE2007 Puro Dominicano
Ashton Heritage Churchill

601 Green Label Perfecto -- It did not live up to what I thought it would be
Padron 4000 Maduro -- Havent had a X000 Series in over 2yrs, reminds me it is well worth the price

Just smoked a Padilla 1932 robusto, and reminded me how I love em!! :)

Cuaba Exclusivos. Interesting cigar. The long taper and small cap area ends up being similar to a lancero after the clip. And the cigar seems to want to be smoked that way as well - slowly and carefully. It was pretty tasty and now I'd like to try some of the other sizes.

Last night I nubbed a Tat Noella. Let me tell you these are rising fast on my list of favorite smokes. Delicious, if you have not tried one yet I strongly suggest you "Git Yerself Sum!"
Ditto that. I used a toothpick on another Noellas tonight while getting smoked in backgammon. The BOTL I shared my other one with said it might supplant his beloved Bolivars on "the list", then asked for a toothpick of his own.
Also, Camacho SLR Rothschild, ehhh...my last SLR in the humi. That's fine, as I prefer their Coyolar.

Today at the Baltimore Herf I had:
CT Casa Torano
Montie #2
Fumador Robusto
CAO America
1 more that I dont remember
RyJ Short Churchill
LFD Cameroon Cabinet Bethesda Tobacco 6 Anniersary
Padilla Obsidian
LFD Lancero Oscuro Nat.

Yesterday spent some rare one on one time with my pops. We sat down on the porch and shared a few micros and imports... while burning a green label 601 perfecto. The beers were great the 601 average.

At the herf I had the following:

Bolivar Gold Medal
Anejo #77
Ashton VSG Tres Mystique
Oliva Serie V - Double Robusto
La Flor Dominicana - Factory Press II
Opus #4

I hit a wall after the Opus and couldnt smoke anymore. Nice work John!

Herfed a

Cohiba robusto
San Cristobol Churchill
Diamond Crown #6 Maduro
PSD4
and a chisel

I just finished an 858 SG '07. I found the flavor to be dominated by cedar; I found any subtle flavors to be masked by the cedar. I think for $4.75 and its rarity not bad, but anything more would not be worth it imo. I smoked a 100 anos beli yesterday, which I think is one of the best medium bodied smokes out there.

La Flor de Cano Predilectos Tubulares. It was pretty good but kinda mild I thought. I'm still a little new to this so I have little to compare it to but that list is growing.
Hopefully so will my collection soon enough. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.