• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trini Ingenios, very well balanced cigar with a smoothness and tartness to it.

Party Short 2005
Hoyo EL 2003
Monte EL 2005

It was one heck of a championship game....at least by what I smoked! ;)

----------------------------------

......yes, Anthony....those are yummy cigars. :thumbs:

I had an excellent April '06 RyJ Short Churchill and an equally good Monte #1 from '03 while watching the game.

Since I haven't smoked anything the past few days, this morning I had a CAO Cameroon robusto and this afternoon a Padron 1926 #6. Might smoke a PAN Exclusivo or maybe even an Anejo tonight after dinner.

It was a balmy 35*F today. I went outside with a GOF Carlito Double Robusto to celebrate the melting. We've gone form 42 inches of snow on the ground to just over a foot in the last four days. :)

I tried Wilkey's "baptizing" trick and I'll be damned if the wrapper held like a champ.

Pre-Hurricane Gilbert Royal Jamaica PC. I suspect this one is at least 20 yrs old. The draw was perfect, uncharacteristic for this vitola, and gone is the overwhelming cedar taste that I remember.All that's left is the unique taste of Jamaican tobacco. I wish I had enough of these to share with all of you so you could experience what I consider some of the finest tobacco ever grown. Thanks Indyrob. There's no way I can thank you enough.

Doc.

RyJ Edicion Limitada Rothschilde. Startred out very promising but petered out the last half. Not worth the price, IMHO.

Had a little celebration today and smoked a Padron '26 #6 followed by a Padron 80th, not a bad day for cigars. :D

John

Had a LGC serie r #6 today. Very tasty. Might be blasphemous, but reminds me of a VSG, only not quite as refined?

I enjoyed a Padron 3000 maduro and the Oliva V Torpedo last night. Both were very good.

CAO Gold last night. Good but I think I'm starting to realize how boring and mild these are.

Cuaba Salomon May 07- nice rich flavor, very cedary with a little spice, unfortunately a few minutes after lighting up it loudly burst down the middle, so the first third was a bit of work to keep in shape before getting past the split.

Right now I'm having a Cuvee Grand Lancero, not a bad smoke, medium bodied with a good straight up tobacco flavors.

Camacho triple Maduo 4.5/50...what an ass kickerer!

I love the 11/18 Triple Maduro, I think of it as a medium strength, full flavor stick.

Had a Padron 1926 #9 Maduro. What an amazing powerhouse that still remains very smooth at the same time.

I had a VSG Corona Gorda, just a simple reminder why I love this line so much.

I forgot what cigars are even like now. I did smoke a Power Ranger the other day with no real age on it. It fit the bill but seemed really mild to me even with me smoking maybe 2 cigars a month. :(

I forgot what cigars are even like now. I did smoke a Power Ranger the other day with no real age on it. It fit the bill but seemed really mild to me even with me smoking maybe 2 cigars a month. :(
IT LIVES !!!!! :laugh: :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.